Israeli municipality renews demand for demolishing Maghareba bridge

[PIC 17/04/2012 – 10:15 AM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– The Israeli-controlled municipality of Jerusalem has renewed a request for the demolition of the Maghareba bridge at the pretext it was posing danger to the public.

Hebrew paper Ma’ariv said on Tuesday that Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu had previously stopped the earlier demolition process after Egyptian-Jordanian-Palestinian intervention.

It said that the municipality had re-tabled the request at the planning and construction committee to obtain a preliminary approval for the demolition and sent a copy of the request to Netanyahu’s office.





Action Alert

Global March to Jerusalem- Official Website
All related posts on this blog about the GM2J

Al-Quds & Al-Aqsa

Ethnic cleansing & Denial of Palestinian identity – Special Topic
Israel’s Likud threatens to invade Al-Aqsa Mosque – Overview
More Information about Al-Aqsa Under Threats – PDF
All posts about Al-Aqsa Mosque – Category

Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…

Photography

Al-Aqsa Assault – February 19, 2012 – Video & Photography
Al-Aqsa Assault – February 24, 2012 – Photography




Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: