May 17, 2012
Israeli tanks this morning attacked Gaza farmers , at least 7 wounded reported of which 2 critical and 2 of them in their 70’s as well as naval forces attacked fishermen on sea in territorial Palestinian waters. The wounded are mainly farmers.
Initially Israel denied any attack, literally stating: NO SHOTS FIRED (click on image on the right to enlarge the screen capture of the flash news of JPost)
Also unconfirmed reports in Israel media about wounded Israeli soldiers a tank caught fire and 1 Israeli soldier killed as well as several others were wounded when resistance engaged in the attack in defense of Gaza.
Palestinian resistance targeted an Israeli tank invading into Gaza territory with anti-tank missile, local sources said.
Israeli media is having a media blackout on news some of their troopers would have been killed or wounded.
Eventually Haaretz reports Israeli forces DID open fire and even hit an international activist as well.
Original screencapture of Haaretz article (Click to enlarge)
This blogpost will be updated as soon as more confirmed news is available.
IDF denies Palestinians injured in Gaza artillery strike by @RT_com
- May 17, 2012 | #GazaUnderAttack | 7 injured by Israeli attack on Gaza – Maan News
- May 17, 2012 | Farmers critically wounded in unprovoked Israeli attack – MEMO
- May 17, 2012 | Seven Palestinians Wounded in Israeli Attack on Gaza – PrensaLatina_cu
- May 17, 2012 | 7 casualties in IOF artillery shelling east of Gaza – PIC
- May 17, 2012 | Israeli tank shelling injures seven Palestinians in Gaza – PressTV
- May 17, 2012 | Israeli tank fire hurts seven in Gaza – The News International
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- History of 1000′s years of Zionist Genocide | The Promised Land
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
|Gaza Under Attack – May 17, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – April 4, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 14, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 13, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 12, 2012 – Photography|
|Gazz Under Attack – March 11, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 10, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Feb 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Jan 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Dec 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Oct-Nov 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug-Sept 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Cast Lead Massacre – Photography|
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.