“Three civilians have been killed and another seriously wounded during an Israeli air raid to the east of the al-Maghazi refugee camp,” in the center of the Gaza Strip, AFP quoted a Gaza health ministry spokesman, Achraf al-Qudra, as saying on Wednesday.
Al-Qudra said two of those killed were identified as Khalil al-Jerba, aged 27, Khaled al-Qerem, aged 25.
Witnesses said the airstrike targeted the car in which the Palestinians were travelling.
An official with the Israeli military confirmed the attack.
The Israeli military frequently bombs the Gaza Strip, saying the actions are being conducted for defensive purposes. However, disproportionate force is always used, in violation of international law, and civilians are often killed or injured.
Gaza has been blockaded since 2007, which is a situation that has caused a decline in the standard of living, unprecedented levels of unemployment, and unrelenting poverty.
In a new attack another 3 martyrs and unnames amount of wounded reported
Al Qassam reoprts:
Israel shells Palestinians in Beit Hanoun, several injuries reported
Sep 6, 2012 by rosaingaza
This morning an Israeli drone killed 2 brothers in Beit Hanoun, north Gaza, Ehab al Zaneen, 25 years old, and Akram al Zaneen, 21 years old. I went to visit their family.
Also, an other young man was killed in the attack, Tarak Suhil Al Kfarna, about 25 years old. I made this video to show all the world the suffering of the palestinian mothers.
- Sep 6, 2012 | Three Palestinians hit by tank shell in north Gaza – Khaleej Times
- Sept 6, 2012 | Al-Kafarna appealed (ICRC) crews to rescue him and his brother | Al Qassam
- Sept 6, 2012 | Reports: Six Palestinians Killed In Israeli Strikes In Gaza – RTT News
- Sept 6, 2012 | UK FM turns blind eye to Israeli terror | PressTV
- Sept 6, 2012 | New Israeli attack on Gaza renders three dead this morning – PIC
- Sept 6, 2012 | Israeli tank shelling kills 3 Palestinians – PressTV
- Sept 6, 2012 | Three killed, one seriously wounded in Israeli air raid on Gaza | PIC
- Sept 6, 2012 | Medics: New airstrike kills 3 in Gaza – Maan
- Sept 6, 2012 | Palestinians bury victims of Israeli attack – Al Jazeera
- Sept 6, 2012 | 3 More Palestinians Killed In Gaza, 6 Since Wednesday At Night – IMEMC
- Sept 6, 2012 | Israelis kill six Palestinians in Gaza – MEMO (incl more photos)
- Sept 6, 2012 | As the Israeli crimes continues, six Palestinian were killed in Gaza by Israeli army – allvoices
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman – March 23, 2012
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israeli forces killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza under blockade Maan
- History of 1000′s years of Zionist Genocide | The Promised Land
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
|Gaza Under Attack – June 23, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – June 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – May 17, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – April 4, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 14, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 13, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 12, 2012 – Photography|
|Gazz Under Attack – March 11, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 10, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Feb 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Jan 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Dec 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Oct-Nov 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug-Sept 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Cast Lead Massacre – Photography|
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.