NABLUS, (PIC)– A group of Israeli settlers stormed on Saturday evening, Qasra village in the south of Nablus city, and destroyed a number of olive trees.
PA official monitoring settler activities in West Bank Ghassan Daghlas said that over 30 settlers attacked the Palestinian citizens in the south of the village, and destroyed many olive trees and water well in the region.
Confrontations erupted between Palestinian citizens and the settlers in the region and the occupation army forces intervened to protect settlers, and fired tear gas and rubber bullets at Palestinian citizens, injuring 15 of them.
“Israeli development” | Israel’s Facade at the World Expo #Floriade2012
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba