Rafah – Palestinian medical sources reported that one Palestinian worker was killed, and another was injured, on Tuesday afternoon, when a siege-busting tunnel in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, collapsed while they were in it.
The sources said that resident Mohammad Yahya Aqel was seriously injured and died of his wounds at a local hospital.
Also resident Karam An-Najjar, 20, is currently in a serious condition after suffering multiple fractures to various parts of his body.
On Wednesday, September 26, one youth was killed and two were injured in a similar tunnel accident in Rafah.
The youth was identified as Suleiman Ramadan Al-Masri, 20; the two wounded residents suffered moderate injuries, one of them was moved to Abu Yousef An-Najjar Hospital, while the second resident was moved to the European Hospital.
On Saturday, September 22, a Palestinian identified as Mohammad Ramadan Abu Arana was killed in a tunnel collapse accident in As-Salaam neighborhood in Rafah.
Earlier in September, a Palestinian was killed and another resident was wounded also in a tunnel accident, south of Rafah.
It is worth mentioning that at least 206 Palestinians have been killed in similar tunnel incidents, while hundreds have been injured since 2006. The Palestinians started digging tunnels and after Israel enforced its deadly siege on the coastal region.
The siege has left hospitals and medical centers in the coastal region out of basic and specialized supplies and equipment, an issue that has led to the death of more than 400 patients, including infants and children.
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman – March 23, 2012
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israeli forces killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza under blockade Maan
- History of 1000′s years of Zionist Genocide | The Promised Land
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
|Gaza Under Attack – Sept 19, 2012 – Photography
|Gaza Under Attack – Sept 6, 2012- Photography
|Gaza Under Attack – Sept 6, 2012 – Photography
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug 5, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – July 12, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – June 23, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – June 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – May 17, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – April 4, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 14, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 13, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 12, 2012 – Photography|
|Gazz Under Attack – March 11, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 10, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Feb 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Jan 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Dec 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Oct-Nov 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug-Sept 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Cast Lead Massacre – Photography|
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.