Oct 13, 2012 21:39 Pal Time | Last update: 18:40
Israeli air strike targeting a motorbike in Jabaliya camp, Massoud Street in North East Gaza strip. initial reports state 2 dead & several wounded, of which 3 critical. In the attack in Northern Gaza a trainings camp of resistance was targeted, allegedly leaving 1 dead. ~ Awaiting confirmations.
Safa.ps has confirmed 2 shuhada:
(article in arabic)
In an new assault, few hours following the first ones as mentioned above, another Palestinian was killed (Source) raising the number of shuhada to 3 since late night saturday.
Initial Live Reporting from Gaza
Oct 14, 2012
Renewed attacks and initial reports of another Palestinian killed and other 3 seriously injured in an Israeli air raid on Deir al-Balah in central Gaza.
Names of Shuhada
Shaheed Hisham Al-Saedni also knows as Abu Al-Walid Al-Maqdisi. | 52 years old | Killed Oct 13, 2012
Shaheed Yasser al-Atakal | 24 years old. | Killed Oct 13, 2012
Shaheed Fayiq Abu-Jather | Killed Oct 14, 2012
Shaheed Izz Addin Abu Nuseira | 23 years old. | Killed Oct 14, 2012
Shaheed Ahmad Abu Fatayir | 22 years old. | Killed Oct 14, 2012
Report by Palestinian Information Center
Israeli raids on Gaza kill three Palestinians, wound child
KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)– Israeli warplanes waged a series of air raids on Saturday night and at dawn Sunday killing three Palestinians and wounding a child in southern and northern Gaza.
Medical sources told the PIC that an Israeli reconnaissance plane fired two missiles at a motorbike to the south east of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, at dawn Sunday killing one and wounding another.
The sources identified the martyr as Yasser Al-Attal, a member of the armed wing of the popular front for the liberation of Palestine – general command.
Earlier on Saturday night, Israeli warplanes targeted another motorbike in Jabalia, north of the Strip, killing Hisham Al-Suaidani, the commander of the Shura council of the Mujahideen for Beit Al-Makdas, and his comrade.
Ashraf Al-Qudra, the health ministry spokesman, told the PIC reporter that the raid killed two men and injured a child who was passing near the site of the attack.
Local sources told the PIC that the Israeli warplanes fired two missiles at the motorbike before raiding a training ground for the Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, to the east of Zaitun suburb in Gaza city without inflicting casualties.
- #GazaUnderAttack | PHOTOS | 1st moment after assassination of Shaheed Hisham Ali al-Su’eidani | Raya.ps
- Oct 14, 2012 | Funeral in #Gaza | Photography by Abed Rahim Khatib – Demotix
Reported by media 21:25
- Oct 13, 2012 | 1 killed, 2 injured in Israeli airstrike | Maan News
- Oct 13, 2012 | | Maan News | شهيدان واصابة في قصف اسرائيلي على دراجة نارية شمال غزة
- Oct 13, 2012 | Israeli airstrike on Gaza Strip kills two Palestinians | PressTV
- Oct 13, 2012 | Israeli airstrikes kill 2 Gazans, injure 4 | PressTV updated
- Oct 14, 2012 | 3rd Palestinian killed in Israeli airstrike on Gaza | PressTV
- Oct 14, 2012 | Death toll from Gaza air strikes rises to 3 – Ma’an
Awaiting more updates. This post will be updated continuously as soon as more information is available.
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman – March 23, 2012
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israeli forces killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza under blockade Maan
- History of 1000′s years of Zionist Genocide | The Promised Land
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
|Gaza Under Attack – Oct 7, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Sept 19, 2012 – Photography
|Gaza Under Attack – Sept 6, 2012- Photography
|Gaza Under Attack – Sept 6, 2012 – Photography
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug 5, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – July 12, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – June 23, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – June 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – May 17, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – April 4, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 14, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 13, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 12, 2012 – Photography|
|Gazz Under Attack – March 11, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 10, 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – March 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Feb 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Jan 2012 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Dec 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Oct-Nov 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug-Sept 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Cast Lead Massacre – Photography|
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.