#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
Nov 13, 2012 by occpal
The airstrikes targeted different areas of Gaza in the early hours of Tuesday. So far, no reports of casualties from the Israeli regime’s latest bombardments.
Update | Muhammad Zeyad Abdullah Quno, 20 years old dies from wounds sustained in Gaza attack (Read more)
In the meanwhile Barak is traveling to the Gaza border for more incitement and Egypt threatened to withdraw it’s ambassador if Israel decides to deploy more violence on Gaza.
Continuous live updates. Photography beneath this live report.
For realtime updated reports from Gaza from previous days go to:
WHO STARTED THE VIOLENCE?
- Israel’s Latest Assault on Gaza: The Lie of Who Started It | Antiwar.com
2 Other highly relevant articles showing you diagrams and facts about attacks from Israel and retalisation from Gaza against these ongoing assault can be read in the following posts:
- You only get Half the story: What #israel’s @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
And while Israel and supporters keep reiterating threats and incitement about a large scale assault on Gaza,
this world seems to forget the daily assault on Palestine. Over 1000 in 3 months recorded, not even including the indirect violence by deprivation policies of world’s largest open air extermination camp Gaza.
SOME FACTS ALL FORGOT
The Israeli narrative of relentless fire from Gaza and so called barrages of rockets is almost embarrassing for one knowing the facts:
- Resistance against a violent oppressor is a legal right, resistance started using ‘rockets’ first in 2001. Causing 21 Israeli deaths ever since in total
- Israel killed 2300 in the last 5 years in Gaza only
- Israel killed in the same 11 year: Over 1477 children
- Israeli killed 1500 people of which 352 children in 22 days Cast Lead
- Israel used over 3000 Tons of bombs on Gaza in 22 days during Cast Lead of which 75 tons consisted of Depleted Uranium and other forbidden weaponry
- Israeli defense specialists have said the Qassam rockets are merely a psychological threat than a physical one.
Facts as mentioned above as well as more information can be read here:
MARTYRED IN GAZA – DOCUMENTARY BY HARRY FEAR
Nov 12, 2012 by harryfear
A hard-hitting, comprehensive documentary report on Israel’s Armistice weekend attacks on the Gaza Strip, by Harry Fear – http://fb.com/harryfear – © GazaReport.com
Meet the zionist ‘mindset’
Maybe the “Jewish State’s” supporters forget the “Never Again’ From Warsaw. For a reminder, watch this horrific video of the Warsaw ghetto during World War II
In the meanwhile in Israel: Zionist protest outside the PM’s office to shut down (aka starve/deprive) Gaza’s power. Which is a warcrime.
Healtcare is in violation to Israel’s obligation; 4th Geneva convention Art 55 and 56 already violated. Taking electricity constitutes another crime above the existing infringement of obliged medical care or access to such.
More about Israel’s deliberate deprivation of Health Care
Deprivation of electricity cost many lives from those depending on life-sustaining equipment, incubators, respiration and so on. More about the deprivation of power/basic needs here.
Another power blackout also disables all kinds of mechanical systems, like sewage and acquifiers. This is also a violation of human rights to water and sanitation.
More about Deprivation of Water here
Previous tweet shows the intense hatred and genocidal habits of zionist supporters to deliberately deprive or even protest to demand such which harms 1.7 million people.
REPORTED BY MEDIA
- Nov 13, 2012 | Israeli warplanes pound besieged Gaza Strip – PressTV
- Nov 13, 2012 | Israel continues bombing Gaza from the air, sea – PIC
- Nov 13, 2012 | Shaul Mofaz & other MKs calling for return to targeting Hamas leaders as way of restoring deterrence – JPost
- Nov 13, 2012 | Israeli military escalation against Gaza continues – AIC NEWS
- Nov 13, 2012 | Israel launches airstrikes on Gaza, no injuries | Maan
- Nov 13, 2012 | Fighter Dies Of Wounds Suffered Saturday – IMEMC
- Nov 13, 2012 | Gaza death toll climbs to seven | Al Akhbar
- Nov 13, 2012 | Barak travels to Gaza border, says hostilities not over – Jerusalem Post
- Nov 13, 2012 | Haneyya gov’t files complaint against Israel at UNGA – PIC
- Nov 13, 2012 | The lesson Israel refuses to learn on Gaza – by Larry Derfner
- Nov 13, 2012 | Targeted killings (extrajudicial executions) safer option than another Cast Lead for Israel – Jews for Justice for Palestinians
- Nov 13, 2012 | Egypt’s Brotherhood slams Israel over #Gaza strikes – AP
- Nov 13, 2012 | Bahar hails Morsi’s statements regarding Gaza – PIC
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Maan
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.