Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his Golden Boot €1.5 million to a cause supporting Palestine children.
The Portuguese forward and one of the worlds best players has raised the money from the sale of his Golden Boot trough his club’s charity foundation. which will dedicate the funds to schools in Gaza following an auction.
The Arabic site of the club’s network has revealed this information,as well as the biggest Spanish Media networks like As.com and Marca.
The money of selling the Golden Booth which Cristiano Ronaldo has earned in 2011 and gave away will be dedicated for the funds to schools in Gaza.
In the meanwhile in Gaza…
World’s Children Day
On World’s Childrens Day, dozens were killed, including children. For an impression of the massacre which is being performed by Israel as you read this, today, many children lost their lives.
Israel hosting the UEFA cup next year, even bombs soccer-fields with people on them, and young kids, hoping to become like Ronaldo himself. Like Hamid. 13 years old. A real fan of Real Madrid was assassinated by Israel one week ago.
We thank Ronaldo for his generous gift. Nevertheless mentioning: That at this very moment complete homes with complete families, soccer stadiums are bombed and over 137 lives are taken – only in the latest assault.
Or deprived until children die. By denying them the inalienable right to medical care. Like baby Firas from Gaza. If you have no idea about the magnitude and consequences of racist deliberate policies towards a nation which majority consists of children, meet Baby Firas. (Video)
Last but not least, the children illegally detained by Israel. Who only can dream of their Ronaldo. Not able to cheer when he scores, nor able to benefit from his generousity. They suffer stone cold justice: Illegal detention and torture of Palestinian Children (Source)
And those who survived, got wounded, and many amputees or otherwise disabled neither have a prospect to play sports. For not only stadiums but also the Palestinian Paralympic Committee headquarters have been destroyed by the bombings of last week (Source: Insidethegames.biz)
Update March 22, 2013
- VIDEO | Cristiano Ronaldo refused to exchange T-Shirt with Israel players – March 22, 2013
Killing Hope: Why Israel Targets Sports in Gaza
Also, of the children. Also, of those who dream to become a football-star.
So we ask you……
Save the Children!
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- All posts on this blog concerning | Children
- Remember these Children Memorial | Website
- More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.