Nov 22, 2012 (Updated Nov 25, 2012) ~ by occpal
Ali Abunimah wrote in his post Israel TV celebrity, wife of vice PM demands bombing, “suffering” of Gaza civilians
Judy Nir Mozes Shalom frequently takes part in hasbara efforts, including a meeting with a delegation from Zionist campaign group One Voice that included former Seinfeld star Jason Alexander.
And now again:
Repost of the translation of article in Israeli press about UNICEF official in Israel who supported bombing of Gaza as posted on FB which probably will be deleted over there very soon.
“One of the heads of UNICEF Israel supported the bombing of Gaza and opposed a cease fire; progressive activists now demanding her resignation.
Makor Rishon newspaper, 22.11.2012.
A Campaign from the Left: ‘to Sack Judy from the leadership of UNICEF in Israel
by Yishai Friedman
Selected paragraphs were translated:
Judy Shalom Nir-Mozes supports the operation ”Pillar of Cloud” in Gaza and hopes the Israel will not stop the fighting until the last terrorist is defeated. She updates her opinions on social media every day, publicizes statuses, tweets and asks Netanyahu not to surrender to the international pressure to reach a cease fire.
Several statuses which Nir-Mozes she put out in the last week have evoked the wrath of several left activists. For example, she criticized fathers and mothers of children in Gaza who according to her send their children for Hamas’ faour. “Bibi is right”, she wrote, “I love the sentence ‘they shoot on our children and hide behind their children’ – poor losers. They destroy the childhood of our children but I don’t understand how the parents of these children allow these murderers to destroy their children too. Where are the Palestinian Michal Dalyot?”
As the operation continued Nir-Mozes tweeted that she hopes there will be no cease fire. “I really hope Bibi will not surrender to the pressures of our enemies and their lobby and will continue the operation until the murder of the last terrorist in Gaza. It is time that life in the [Israeli] south will start to be normal whomever begins a good deed [must finish it]”.
These tweets and statuses caused several Leftist activists to launch a campaign to remove her from the leadership of UNICEF in Israel. Ari Remez prepared a letter for UNICEF signed by other several Israeli leftist activists demanding that UNICEF stop employing Nir-Mozes “a war hungry [person] who opposes a cease fire cannot be an ambassador of children’s rights,” the letter says.
Judy Shalom Nir-Mozes said in response that “the organization of UNICEF just like the entire people of Israel, denounced any attack on children. UNICEF takes care of children regardless of their origin, color, location of residency or who their parents are. That is our goal too as UNICEF Israel.” (translated by Joshua Tartakovsky)
NOV 19, 2012
- #GazaUnderAttack | LIVE UPDATES NOV 19, 2012 – PAGE 1
- #GazaUnderAttack | LIVE UPDATES NOV 19, 2012 – PAGE 2
- #GazaUnderAttack | LIVE UPDATES NOV 19, 2012 – PAGE 3
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.