GAZA, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation authorities continued last December their repressive policies against the Palestinian people killing 3, wounding 80, and kidnapping 322.
The monthly report concerning the Israeli violations against Palestinian people, issued by the Ministry of Planning in the Palestinian government in Gaza, stated that the Israeli abuses have escalated after the truce between the Palestinian factions and the Israeli entity sponsored by Egypt in 21/11 / 2012, after the Israeli aggression on the Gaza strip.
The report documented the martyrdom of two Palestinians after being injured during the aggression, and the martyrdom of a third citizen in the West Bank.
It pointed out that the IOF carried out approximately 4 incursions in the Gaza Strip, and 170 incursions in the West Bank cities and towns, during which they launched arrest and search campaigns.
The number of arrests during December is about 322 including 34 children, 3 women, 30 fishermen from the Gaza strip after being attacked in the sea of Gaza, while arresting 5 Palestinian youths near the separation fence.
The report addressed the situation of detainees in Israeli prisons, where they were subjected to harassment, strip searches, night raids, medical negligence and solitary confinement. It also pointed out to the deteriorating health condition of the prisoners on hunger strike for months, particularly Ayman Sharawna and Samer al-Issawi.
The report also indicated to the settlers’ attacks during the December under the protection of the Israeli army, where the settlers attacked farmers and their land, and they broke into Islamic shrines under the pretext that they are Jewish shrines, in addition to their repeated incursions into Al-Aqsa Mosque to perform Talmudic rituals.
Settlement projects in the West Bank have witnessed unprecedented escalation following the recent Israeli aggression on Gaza, and the recognition of Palestine as a non-member state by the UN.
The report pointed to the high frequency of demolition of homes and establishments, where IOF demolished more than 10 houses, and demolished the village of Araqib for the 45th time respectively, and issued more than 10 demolition notifications to owners of houses and facilities, pointing out that 2012 recorded the highest number in the process of demolition of homes.
The report documented the Israeli attacks against journalists in order to impose a state of opacity for the Israeli crimes against the Palestinian people.
The report also pointed out to the Israeli continued arbitrary measures against Jerusalemites and their properties in the city of Jerusalem in order to Judaize it and deport its people, where MK Reuven Rivlin stated that “settlement construction issue in Jerusalem is nonnegotiable.”
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years - Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.