NABLUS (Ma’an) — Two Palestinians suffered gunshot wounds in clashes with Israeli settlers and soldiers in separate incidents in the northern West Bank on Thursday, an official said.
Dozens of residents of Yitzhar settlement clashed with Palestinians who were playing in the snow in the nearby Urif village, south of Nablus, settler-monitoring official Ghassan Daghlas said.
Israeli forces arrived at the scene and tried to persuade the Palestinian to leave, but they refused, he said.
Tareq Zedan al-Safad,i 22, was shot in a live bullet in his leg in the clashes, and was transferred to Rafida hospital in Nablus.
An Israeli army spokeswoman said Palestinians had approached the settlement and threw rocks at Israeli forces, who responded by firing warning shots.
Meanwhile in nearby Qusra village, settlers from the Esh Kodesh outpost fired on Palestinans, and Samer Masameer 26, was shot in the leg, Daghlas said.
The army spokeswoman said there was mutual rock-throwing between Israeli settlers and Palestinians in the area.
(Some) Examples of attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
I emphasize, just some examples….
For a full overview see: Category Settler Violence
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – In Photos
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters – Source
- Netherlands blocks EU report about Settler Violence, The Rights Forum exposes it – Source & Translations
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers – Source
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September- Source
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements – EI
- France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”- Source
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades – Source
- Topic – Settler Terrorism – Source
- Video – Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com