GAZA, (PIC)– Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Palestinian government in Gaza, stressed, during a meeting with “Miles of Smiles 19″ convoy, that the liberation of Palestine could be achieved only with the help of Arab and Islamic nation.
Haniyeh has met on Monday with “Miles of Smiles 19″ convoy which comprised about 150 activists from various Arab and Islamic countries, in his home in al-Shati camp west of Gaza City.
Haniyeh praised the delegates who visited the Gaza Strip and contributed significantly to break the siege on the Gaza Strip.
He pointed out that Palestine was throughout history the unity of the nation, saying “Whenever the nation was fine, Palestine would be fine.”
Palestine is still under occupation but it works today to achieve victory and liberation through resistance and through the nation’s renaissance, he said.
Despite the Arab and Islamic countries’ internal difficulties and problems, they all unite behind Palestine which is the first Qiblah in Islam, he added.
Haniyeh stressed that this convoy, including the nation’s scientists and members of the Palestinian people in the diaspora, is clear evidence to the failure of the Israeli strategy to undermine the people of Gaza through the siege.
Haniyeh added that this victory was achieved by resistance and Egypt, which was a partner in the victory and not a mediator.
He pointed out that the occupation called for a cease-fire, a day after the beginning of the recent aggression on Gaza.
He praised the Arab position, especially the Egyptian, Qatari, and Turkish attitudes to stop the aggression on Gaza.
He stressed that history has changed after Shale Stones war, pointing out that “Palestine’s victory is the nation’s victory that brings us closer to Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa.”
Haniyeh greeted Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and all the Palestinian camps everywhere, insisting on the Palestinian adherence to the right of return.
He thanked Dr. Essam Youssef, General Coordinator of the Miles of Smiles convoys , insisting that such convoys reinforce the steadfastness of the Palestinian people.
He concluded by saying that the Palestinian people will continue resisting as long as the nation’s support continues.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.