SILENCED GENOCIDE: “ISRAEL MURDERS BY DEPRIVATION OF HEALTHCARE”
A 41-year-old diabetic patient, infected with the H1N1 virus and in critical condition, died in the security area inside Erez terminal between the Gaza Strip and Israel minutes after he was placed in an Israeli ambulance, a report by the World Health Organization’s office in the occupied Palestinian territories said on Wednesday, according to WAFA.
The monthly report on referrals of Gaza Strip patients to get medical treatment outside the besieged area said the patient was on route to a hospital in Israel when he died at the crossing. Resuscitation efforts by both Palestinian and Israeli ambulance crews were unsuccessful, it said.
Palestinian ambulances are not permitted to leave Gaza with patients and therefore patients must be transferred from the Palestinian ambulance, and carried on a gurney to an Israeli ambulance at Erez crossing some distance away.
The report said that applications were submitted for 796 patients to the Israeli District Liaison Office (DCL) in January for permits to cross Erez and access hospitals in the West Bank including East Jerusalem, in Israel or Jordan.
Of the total, 738 (92.7%) received permits to cross Erez and two were denied. The two denied patients were a 33-year-old man with cancer who was approved later after submitting a detailed medical report and a 27-year-old woman with a kidney stone who is still denied. Both were referred to a hospital in Hebron in the West Bank.
According to the report, 56 patients (21 females and 35 males, 7% of the total applicants) did not receive a response and therefore lost their appointments in the hospitals; nine of them were children under 18 years, seven were over 60 years, and 11 were oncology- hematology patients.
The waiting time for response should be in a maximum of 10 days but 9 applicants did not receive a response after two weeks and 12 did not receive a response after 30 days.
Of the 56 delayed patients, 15 had had appointments in Israeli hospitals, one had an appointment in a Jordanian hospital and the rest in West Bank including in East Jerusalem.
The report said 12 patients (three females and five males) were called for interrogation by Israeli General Security Services (GSS) as a condition to process their application, fewer than the previous month when 37 patients who applied for permits were called for GSS interviews.
Two out of the 12 patients interrogated were granted permits while the rest did not receive responses.
Most January referrals were for treatment in oncology (16.5%), nuclear medicine (10%), urology (8%), pediatrics (7%), orthopedics (6%), ophthalmology (6%), hematology (5.5%), heart surgery (5%), heart catheterization (5%) and neurosurgery (5%).
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.