ِAl Qassam website- Ramallah- A Palestinian citizen died on Friday of serious injuries sustained three weeks ago in clashes with the Israeli occupation forces in northern occupied Jerusalem.
Moayed Nazih Gazawna, 35, from the town of Al-Ram, north of Jerusalem, died of injuries caused by a teargas grenade fired by occupation soldiers and which fell very close to him during clashes that erupted in the town of Al-Ram three weeks ago.
The martyr, who is a father of two children and his wife is pregnant and who was a taxi driver, was injured 3 weeks ago after inhaling large amount of teargas. His family said that he had in the past undergone open-heart surgery.
Gazawna was lying in the intensive care unit at the Palestine Medical Complex, after suffering heart failure as a result of the teargas inhalation.
Ghazawneh’s death is the latest in a series of recent killings in the occupied West Bank.
Mahmoud al-Teiti, a 25-year-old journalism student, died on Tuesday after he was shot in the head with an expanding “dum dum” bullet by Israeli forces in al-Fawwar refugee camp, medics said.
Last week, Mohammad Asfour, 22, died from wounds sustained in clashes with Israeli forces two weeks ago.
Asfour, a student in the sports department in Al-Quds University in Abu Dis, was shot during protests in support of a hunger strike by four Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails.
RELATED IN MEDIA
- March 15, 2013 | Several injured in clashes after Moayed Nazih Gazawna’s Jerusalem funeral – Maan
- March 15, 2013 | Palestinian Dies Of Injuries Suffered February 22, 2013 – IMEMC News
- March 15, 2013 | Palestinian in coma since Israeli attack dies – Al Jazeera
- March 15, 2013 | Palestinian man dies from injuries sustained in clashes – Maan News
- March 15, 2013 | Palestinian killed by Israeli tear gas | PressTV
- March 15, 2013 | Martyrdom of Jerusalemite of injuries sustained in clashes 3 weeks ago – PIC
March 15, 2013 | In Pictures: Funeral of Palestinian killed by Israel, al-Ram – ICAI2