#NAKBA65 | 65 YEARS NAKBA = ENOUGH!
LONDON, (PIC)– Palestinian activists said that the Ukrainian authorities deported to Belarus the Palestinian refugees who had fled from Syria camps towards Ukraine where they had been detained.
Working Group for the Palestinians in Syria said in a press statement on Friday that the Palestinian families arrived on Thursday evening to the Belarusian territories, where the border guards received them and took them to an unknown destination.
The Working Group appealed to all humanitarian and human rights organizations, particularly the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), to protect and support this group of refugees.
It added that it has been holding contacts with human rights bodies in Belarus to follow up the issue of the deported refugees.
These refugees fled from war-torn Syria, were detained in the Ukrainian city of Lutsk as they were trying to apply for asylum. They had been locked up in miserable incarceration conditions in a jail located about 500 kilometers away from the Ukrainian capital Kiev.
Meanwhile; eight Palestinian refugees from Syria arrived in the Bulgarian territory, where they were detained in a refugee camp under difficult living conditions.
Al-Nakba Infograph by @visualizingpal
- FACT SHEET | THE NAKBA – 65 YEARS DISPOSSESSION & APARTHEID – The Imeu
- Brief Notes From Palestine and The Ongoing Nakba | Quick Insight
- 10 Facts abou the Nakba | Quick Facts
- Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba | Interactive Map
- The Palestinian Genocide | Research
- Nakba 1948 | The Documentary | Part 1 | Part 2 | Video
- 1948 | Lest we forget… | Memorial
- Plan Dalet and the Nakba | Facts
- UN’s complicity in Palestine’s fate | Facts
- In 2,5 months time UNSCOP created millions of refugees lasting 64 years | Facts
- Al Nakba – The zionist project | Facts
- A must read… Our Paradise on Earth | A story of the Nakba | A Voice From Palestine
- Erased and written over: How Nakba villages sunk into Israeli landscape | Facts
- Nakba Survivor … add your families story here | Project
- Tracing All That Remains Since Nakba | Nakba Project
- Zionist massacres of the Nakba | Facts
- The Children of Deir Yassin | Memorial website
- Deir Yassin Massacre – April 9, 1948 | History
- Deir Yassin Remembered | Video
- Nakba Day 2011 | Ramallah May 15, 2011 | by Ahmad Mesleh | Photos
- Nakba Day 2011 | Marches & death on the borders May 15, 2011 | Photos
- Nakba Day 2012 | In Photos
More Photography | The Nakba
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The by media displayed narrative of a bodycount – victims fallen by direct violence – does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which mostly stay undocumented. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does media display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting.
These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organizations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine.
For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.