HEBRON (Ma’an) — Settlers in Hebron attacked Palestinian homes in the Jabir neighborhood near the illegal settlement of Kiryat Arba late Friday.
Clashes broke out following the attack, as Palestinians defended their homes from extremist settlers, locals said.
Israeli forces arrived at the scene and detained a Palestinian minor, witnesses added.
A 1997 agreement split Hebron into areas of Palestinian and Israeli control.
The Israeli military-controlled H2 zone includes the ancient Old City, home of the revered Ibrahimi Mosque — also split into a synagogue referred to as the Tomb of the Patriarchs — and the once thriving Shuhada street, now just shuttered shops fronts and closed homes.
(Some) Examples of attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
I emphasize, just some examples….
For a full overview see: Category Settler Violence
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – In Photos
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters – Source
- Netherlands blocks EU report about Settler Violence, The Rights Forum exposes it – Source & Translations
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers – Source
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September- Source
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements – EI
- France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”- Source
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades – Source
- Topic – Settler Terrorism – Source
- Video – Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com