WEST BANK, (PIC)– Israeli occupation forces (IOF) rounded up 15 Palestinians in various West Bank cities, villages and refugee camps in violent dawn raids on Monday.
Local sources said that the soldiers broke into homes and beat up inhabitants before taking away those “wanted” for interrogation.
The sources said that a man was arrested in Jenin and four others in Nablus where the IOF claimed that ammo and military equipment were found in one of the detainees’ homes and that an explosive device was detonated inside his home.
In Ramallah, locals reported that two citizens were nabbed in Jalazon refugee camp and a third in Mazra’a Qabaliya village near Ramallah city.
In Taku town, south of Bethlehem, local sources told Safa news agency that four teenagers were arrested while two were arrested in other areas of the province.
IOF soldiers arrested a man in Al-Khalil city, locals said, adding that the soldiers set up road barriers at major crossroads in the province.
Related in Media
- Soldiers Kidnap A Palestinian In Hebron – IMEMC News
- Israeli forces detain 15 in West Bank arrest raids – Maan News
- Soldiers Kidnap Twelve Palestinians In Bethlehem – IMEMC News
- IOF soldiers nabbed 61 Palestinians in one week – PIC
- IOF Kidnap 10 Palestinians from Al Khalil & Bethlehem – Al Qassam Brigades
- Israeli forces demolish Jericho home, assault residents – Maan News
Read more at the Live Blog: Israel assassinates three Palestinians in Qalandiya – Live Blog