By occpal | Created: Sept 24, 2014 | Last Update: Nov 6, 2013
The Al-Aqsa Mosque is under attack. Not only by invading settlers including ‘prominent’ right wing extremists such as members of the Israeli Knesset accompanied by occupation forces protecting those who squatting around to freely commit their assaults, as well as during daily attempts to desecrate the mosque. But Aqsa is also suffering by excavations disguised as archeology and more, threatening it’s very existence as well.
Without any condemnation of this world, Israel and it’s supporters are committing crimes against one of the most holy and historical sites of this world: The Al-Aqsa Mosque compounds. The systematical process of Judaisation of the Palestinian as well as Islamic culture and heritage is drowned in full media silence.
While Israel is pushing all buttons to keep the reality unknown, many people reacts shocked learning the truth.
Worshipers denied and assaulted
The widely unknown magnitude of the deliberate attempts to ruin and eradicate of a house of God, but also it’s people serving the mosque and those visiting the mosque, this is, if they are able to enter in the first place.
Sheikhs and imams are being expelled or denied access. Or simply tied down with restrictions orders from entering the mosque or even the full city.
Worshipers, – at least the part of them which is not already prohibited from access due to Israeli military orders – are being denied entry for prayer, harassed, and abused. Like this old man on the picture on the right. He was on his wa to pray when he was beaten.
Not even the living. Even the death are under attack. Graves and complete cemeteries adjacent or near the compounds are completely removed to ethnic cleanse even the bones of deceased Palestinians our of the soil of it’s cemeteries.
To give an insight in the frequency and severity of these assaults, we will update this live blog continuously with any related news article or footage of attacks on the Al-Aqsa Mosque as from today Sept 25, 2013.
Please bookmark and disseminate the link to create awareness for the destruction of this Holy site and to amplify the calls for protection of the Mosque and it’s worshipers.
To easy follow all posts related to the attacks on the Al-Aqsa, go to:
Timeline Attacks on Al-Aqsa
- Sept 25, 2013 | Barghouthi: Negotiations gave cover for occupation’s attacks on Aqsa – PIC
- Sept 25, 2013 | Extending the arrest of three Jerusalemites and releasing three others on condition of staying away from Al-Aqsa – Silwanic
- Sept 25, 2013 | Photos | Zionists break into Al-Aqsa and surround worshipers, clashes in its courtyards | Silwanic
- Sept 25, 2013 | Soldiers, Police, Surround Worshipers In Al-Aqsa Mosque – IMEMC
- Sept 26, 2013 | Soldiers Attack Palestinians In Jerusalem’s Old City – IMEMC
- Sept 26, 2013 | Abu Marzouq: We must form united front to protect Jerusalem – Al Ray
- Sept 26, 2013 | Exclusive Photos | Protest against Israeli incursions at Al-Aqsa Mosque – Middle East Monitor
- Sept 26, 2013 | Video | Call for Action Sept 27, 2013 | Intifada Youth Coalition
- Sept 26, 2013 | Orthodox Jews enter Aqsa compound marking Sukkot – Maan
- Sept 26, 2013 | Israeli plans to establish a Jewish temple on one-sixth of Aqsa space – PIC
- Sept 26, 2013 | Jordanian Parliamentarians call to withdraw the Arab Peace Initiative and expel Israeli ambassador – Middle East Monitor
- Sept 26, 2013 |PHOTOS | Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades: “The occupation will pay for his crimes” – Photos by SAFA
- Sept 26, 2013 | PHOTOS – VIDEO | Arrests and injuries during suppression of the march in support of Al-Aqsa Mosque Sept 25, 2013 – Photos by QudsNet
- Sept 27, 2013 | Will Jewish incursions at Temple Mount provoke a new intifada? – Russia Today
- Sept 27, 2013 | Israel’s police decided to prevent men under the age of 50 from entering Al-Aqsa – Silwanic
- Sept 27, 2013 | Hamas organizes a mass rally in support of Al-Aqsa in Gaza – PIC
- Sept 27, 2013 | Israelis impose severe restrictions on Muslims entering Al-Aqsa Mosque | MEMO
- Sept 27, 2013 | Occupation prevents Palestinians from praying at Al-Aqsa Mosque – PIC
- Sept 27, 2013 | Clashes in Jerusalem after Aqsa ban – Ma’an
- Sept 27, 2013 | Photos | Palestinian youths express anger against Israeli aggression in Jerusalem – Middle East Monitor
- Sept 27, 2013 | Photos | Israel violently suppressed Second Intifada commemoration demos – Sept 27, 2013
- Sept 30, 2013 | Settlers raid al-Aqsa Mosque yards – Source
- Oct 2, 2013 | Jewish extremists storm al-Aqsa mosque – Source
- Oct 2, 2013 | Palestinians reject Jewish use of Al-Aqsa Mosque – Middle East Monitor
- Oct 3, 2013 | IOF prevent convening of press conference against negotiations and violation of sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque – Silwanic
- Oct 6, 2013 |Report: 1,595 settlers, including officials, defiled the Aqsa Mosque last month – Report
- Oct 6, 2013 |Daily assault on Al-Aqsa: Jewish settlers desecrate Aqsa Mosque – PIC
- Oct 8, 2013 | Over 80 Israeli soldiers enter Al-Aqsa compound – Ma’an
- Oct 8, 2013 | Al-Quds int’l warns of coming mass Jewish desecration of Aqsa Mosque – PIC
- Oct 14, 2013 |Israeli settlers storm al-Aqsa mosque – PressTV
- Oct 14, 2013 |Israeli rightists raise flag in Asqa compound – Ma’an
- Oct 15, 2013 |Tens of settlers invade Al-Aqsa Mosque – MEMO
- Oct 19, 2013 | VIDEO | Hamas PM slams Judaization of al-Quds, al-Aqsa Mosque – PressTV
- Oct 20, 2013 |Haneyya calls for the “Great Aqsa Intifada” – Al Qassam Brigades
- Oct 21, 2013 | Israel heightens campaign to demolish Al-Aqsa Mosque and build alleged Temple – MEMO
- Oct 21, 2013 |Jerusalemite scholar stresses role of scholars in defending Aqsa – PIC
- Oct 22, 2013 |Iran condemns Israeli plan to build a synagogue in Al-Aqsa Mosque – Mehr news agency
- Oct 23, 2013 |Israeli Knesset discusses bill to divide al-Aqsa mosque – Source
- Oct 25, 2013 |Israeli rightists tour Aqsa compound under guard – Source
- Oct 25, 2013 |Hamas warns of Israeli schemes targeting al-Aqsa mosque – Source
- Oct 26, 2013 |Jewish fanatics break into the Aqsa Mosque – Source
- Oct 26, 2013 |Sheikh Raed Salah: “The coup against Morsi was a coup against Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque” – Source
- Oct 27, 2013 |Dozens of Jewish settlers, intelligence agents desecrate Aqsa Mosque – Source
- Oct 28, 2013 |Israeli plan to turn an Islamic site in the Aqsa into Jewish ritual baths – Source
- Oct 29, 2013 |Daily Aqsa Raids: Dozens of settlers break into Aqsa Mosque – Source
- Oct 30, 2013 |Dozens of Jewish fanatics storm Aqsa to perform rituals – Source
- Oct 31, 2013 | Settlers led by rabbi desecrate Aqsa Mosque – Source
- Nov 3, 2013 | Jewish fanatics raise Israeli flag in Aqsa Mosque – Source
- Nov 4, 2013 | Knesset to approve a bill to divide al-Aqsa mosque – Source
- Nov 5, 2013 | Calls for dividing Al-Aqsa temporally and spatially between Muslims and Jews – Source
- Nov 6, 2013 | Zionists want to “pray” at Aqsa – next stage in full takeover – Al Jazeera
Recommended to follow at twitter
Friends of Al-Aqsa
Silwanic For News straight from the heart of Occupied Jerusalem
Ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian & Islamic identity
Al Quds, Jerusalem is the main target of the ethnic cleansing to turn the city of “Jerusalem” into the City of David.
Palestinian families evicted, house demolitions, Arab neighbourhoods totally besieged by Jewish settlements, construction of the tramway of apartheid, excavations under the Al Aqsa mosque…
Ethnic cleansing in the heart of Al-Quds: Silwan
Silwan, the epic center of ethnic cleansing. Zionist polishing up of facades for the sake of tourism.
Houses are being confiscated. Demolished, Or Palestinians even forced to demolish them with their own hands.
Palestinian Jerusalemites to “expire” as policies to ethnic cleanse Jerusalem even affect the validity of their ID’s for only 10 years settling a count down on the Judaization.
Children, are being targeted, kidnapped and abused by zionist forces every day.
Read all about Silwan in the topic: Silwan: No Legend Yet
To read, what is really going on in Jerusalem and what is silenced by mainstream media: Read or download the Brochure ” The Story behind the Tourism Site” by Silwanic. Straight from the heart of the occupied and divided city of Al-Quds
Even the death are not safe
For Israel’s “Tolerance” – Ethnical cleansing of Cemeteries
Aside from cleaning out graves, Israel installs fake graves to occupy lands stolen from Palestinians: recently again. Over 50 fake graves have been dug and facades set up as an excuse to legitimate the sickening move. Read more at “When Israel’s Ethnic Cleansing of the Living is Not Enough”
Israel, not only ethnic cleansing Al Quds, but the whole of Palestine
Israel is not looking for peace or coexistence at all. It has only one mission, to achieve the zionist plan of a Greater Israel as published by a radical settler group and it’s working towards this every single day by all means possible to ethnic cleanse Palestine of it’s native people.
After the 1948 Nakba and expulsion of 800.000 people, of which 100.000 Christians, the process of ethnic cleansing continues with every policy imaginable and an Israel which puts itself above literally every (international) Law, Convention, Treaty and violates all rights of an nation under occupation to which it has obligations as well as stated in the 1907 Hague Re
gulations and 4th Geneva Convention.
While the world silences. Read more at the continuously updated story” Israel, Not looking for peace, nor talks but this: The Greater Israel”
Why Orthodox Jews are opposed to a zionist state
Zionism is not of Judaism. Let the truth be declared. The use of the Name “ISRAEL” by that State is a complete falsification. The People of Israel have nothing to do with that State. Zionism and its State have no share and no part in the true ISRAEL.
True Torah Jews opposed Zionism for more than 130 years.
Neturei-Karta is the Aramaic term for “Guardians of the City. The name Neturei-Karta originates from an incident in which R. Yehudah Ha-Nassi (Rabbi Judah the Prince) sent R. Hiyya and R. Ashi on a pastoral tour of inspection. In one town they asked to see the “guardians of the city” and the city guard was paraded before them.
They said that these were not the guardians of the city but its destroyers, which prompted the citizens to ask who, then, could be considered the guardians. The rabbis answered, “The scribes and the scholars,” referring them to Tehillim (Psalms) Chap. 127. (Jerusalem T
almud, Tractate Hagiga. 76c).
The name was given to a group of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who refused (and still refuse) to recognize the existence or authority of the so-called “State of Israel” and made (and still make) a point of publicly demonstrating their position, the position of the Torah and authentic unadulterated Judaism.
So the rabbis speak out. Judaism is fighting zionism long before any establishment of the “State of Israel” itself. 130 years. Read, the 130 year long religious record of the Rabbis for Real Judaism.
- All posts about Al-Aqsa Mosque on this blog Category
- Ethnic Cleansing of Jerusalem – by occpal
- Israel’s Likud invasions in Al-Aqsa Mosque – Overview
- More Information about Al-Aqsa Under Threats (PDF)