“The entire enterprise of a Jewish state in Palestine is built upon an express rejection of international law.”
GAZA, (PIC)– The Palestinian resistance have declared a state of alert in anticipation of any possible Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, after the injury of a number of Israeli soldiers following an Israeli incursion east of Khan Younis southern Gaza Strip .
Hundreds of resistance elements and Palestinian security forces were deployed extensively on the Gaza Strip border in order to address any incursion.
Four Israeli soldiers were injured and a resistance element was martyred during the attack east of Khan Yunis at late hours of Thursday.
Rabeea Baraka, 23, of al-Qassem Brigades, was killed upon the Israeli attack.
In response, the resistance elements have targeted Kissufim military base east of Khan Yunis.
In turn, Salah al-Din Brigades, the military wing of Popular Resistance Movement, declared targeting Beeri settlement at dawn Friday.
The brigades stressed its determination to continue shelling Israeli targets as long as Israeli incursions continue against the Gaza Strip.
Israeli aircrafts continue to fly extensively over Gaza Strip, while the Israeli Navy boats have targeted Palestinian fishing boats off Gaza.
For who does not understand the need or concept of the lawful right as stipulated in International Law of resistance regarding occupied Palestine, recommended reads:
- Palestinian Resistance: The Political, Social and Human Right of Self-Defense – Brayer
- Palestinians’ Right to Resist ~ by Stephen Lendman
- International Law and the al-Aqsa Intifada – Prof. Em. Richard Falk
- Self-determination and the “right” to resist occupation – Legal Frontiers
- Resistance to Israeli occupation – a right? – Information Clearing House
- Right of Civil Resistance under International Law &the Domestic Necessity Defense~ Lippman, Matthew – HEIN Online
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
For continuous insight bookmark the following two pages which are live updates 24/7 regarding all Israeli attacks, assaults and violations of Palestinians and their rights, violent and non violent by policies.
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE RESISTANCE “ROCKETS” FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This