Palestinian fighters say they have killed 15 Israeli soldiers and destroyed three military vehicles in battles against the Tel Aviv regime.
In a statement released on Saturday, the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, said that six were killed after Hamas forces crossed into the southern Israeli region of Eshkol through underground tunnels.
“One of our select units, which was made up of 12 fighters, managed to infiltrate into the site in a new and stunning blow,” read the statement.
Two other infiltration operations are said to have left seven other Israelis dead.
Gazan fighters also blew up an Israeli major’s vehicle, which killed him.
In the city of Dimona, located in Negev Desert, another Israeli soldier was killed.
However, the Israeli military puts the death toll from Hamas operations at two.
Israeli warplanes have been carrying out incessant airstrikes against Gaza since July 8. Early on Thursday, thousands of Israeli soldiers launched a ground invasion into the densely-populated strip.
So far, nearly 350 people have been killed by the Israeli regime despite pressure by international community.
While a true massacre is being performed on Gaza with indiscriminate bombing and preventing medical aid to wounded and trapped, around 3:30 reports were released that another 14 soldiers have been killed by the resistance in their operations to defend their people against the ongoing genocide. Bringing the total Israeli deathtoll at 30 since the incursion
Al-Qassam Brigades, which is the military wing of Hamas, says Palestinian resistance fighters have killed at least 32 Israeli soldiers since Saturday.
Hamas military sources say scores of Israeli soldiers injured in the clashes with Palestinian fighters have been transferred to hospital. A senior Israeli military commander is said to be among them.
However, the Israeli military has confirmed only seven deaths.
The Palestinian fighters also say they have targeted six Israeli tanks with rocket-propelled grenades.
This is while a fresh volley of Palestinian retaliatory rockets have hit several areas in Israel, including a neighborhood in Tel Aviv.
More retaliatory rockets have been fired out of the Gaza Strip deep into Israel. Warning sirens have wailed in several Israeli cities including Tel Aviv, Eshkol and Be’er Sheva.
Over 1700 projectiles have been launched from Gaza in less than two weeks. Hamas says it is ready for a prolonged conflict and is continuously stocking up its weapons.
Political analysts say the war on Gaza is taking its toll on the Israeli army, with Palestinian fighters stepping up their retaliatory attacks.
The developments come as bloodshed continues in the besieged Gaza Strip for the 13th straight day with no let-up to the Israeli onslaught on the besieged enclave.
The overall Palestinian death toll has now soared to at least 410. Israeli tanks and artillery continue to shell northern and eastern Gaza, while fighter jets keep pounding other positions in the densely-populated region.
More than 3000 Palestinians have also been wounded since July 8. Medics are now warning of a serious humanitarian crisis in Gaza as hospitals are running out of basic medical supplies.
Senior Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar has called for an international probe into Israel’s massacres of Palestinians in Gaza.
Current Attacks on Gaza – July 2014 – In Photos
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.