July 24, 2014 by occpal | Updated Aug 4, 2014
The savagery of Israel knows no limits in it’s ongoing assaults on Gaza. According to the latest confirmed updates of the Ministery of Health in Gaza at least 1865 people of whom over 80% civilians and many children are killed and nearly 10.000 are wounded. (update Aug 4, 2014) . 44% of Gaza-one of the most densely populated places on earth-has now been declared as a ‘No-go zone’ as OCHA reports. But Palestinians in Gaza have nowhere to go as Prof. Dr. Richard Falk wrote too.The devastation is unimaginable. Watch it here
While Israel does it’s utmost best to deceive the world and convince others with it’s lies, even by paying liars to funnel up hatred and distorted news, the worldwide outrage shows Israel (again) is loosing the war on truth. Worldwide protest of a magnitude unknown before, show the tide is turning. It can no longer uphold the myths nor conceal the ugly reality it created since it started massacring around since 1937.
But Israel is loosing the war in media
While it smothers many voices in Gaza by literally killing them, the attempts to silence the press are failing as well. Journalists are fired for speaking out, and literally fired at as press buildings and press are under artillery and bomb-attacks as well. And several (photo)journalists have been killed already.
But no, it can not close the eyes nor shut the mouths of those who behold the massacres as they unfold. And social media shows this!
Even if it pays per tweet or post the employed in it’s ‘war room‘ who sell their conscience to create global dillusion.
We don’t pay for your tweets. Never. Humanity is not for sale. It needs your voice and the time is here to speak out once and for always. Enough is Enough!
Last night @GazaYBO started to shout out on twitter for people to support Gaza:
During the night over 300.000 people voiced their support as well as many motivational and heartwarming messages to Gaza. Also many voice their condemnation about Israel’s barbaric assaults. You can read all the tweets at topsy
The hashtag trended all over the world and an increasing number of people is finally speaking out and so: exposing Israel and it’s lies; opening the eyes of others as tweeps from Gaza try to get the real news out which is often silenced by media.
You can follow and help Gaza tweeps tweeting reliable and live news from under fire here at this list.
Be part of breaking the silence, and tweet your support too!
Keep the messages coming! Show your support now!
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Mourners carry the body of a child killed today
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.