[ PIC 26/07/2014 – 07:28 PM ]
By Khalid Amayreh
By now, it is crystal clear that the Judeo-Nazi state of Israel has committed a real holocaust in the Gaza Strip. The shocking scenes of incinerated children and women are indescribable as the odor of death is wafting out everywhere. The magnitude of death and destruction simply defies linguistic description. It is stronger than all the words in the world.
The ongoing holocaust is by no means an aberration or anomaly as far as the Zionist Jewish mindset is concerned.
Israeli officials and ordinary Jews are quite gleeful and boastful about the murder of civilians. (Up to 80% of the Palestinians massacred so far are children and other innocent civilians).
Hence, there is no escape reaching the conclusion that the genocidal aggression is an accurate expression and reflection of the Zionist-Jewish mindset, a nefarious mindset by every imagined standard, which is also unmatched in its evilness and barbarianism in the annals of human history.
For example, even the Nazis didn’t pride themselves on murdering children, women and other civilians en mass.
But as we have seen, Israeli Jews, including so-called intellectuals, rabbis and university professors, not to mention ordinary Jews, are voicing their deep satisfaction at the extermination of Palestinian civilians rather brazenly.
Mordechai Kedar, a professor at Bar Illan University, last week issued a statement calling on Judeo-Nazi soldiers to rape Palestinian women in order to deter the Palestinian resistance against Israel’s decades-old Nazi-like occupation.
The widely-circulated remarks of the two-legged animal didn’t raise eyebrows throughout Israel, which suggests that much of the Israeli Jewish society is very much suffering from the same moral callousness the German society had experienced seven decades ago.
A prominent Israeli rabbi, Dov Lior with tens of thousands of followers, urged soldiers to “not to hesitate to shoot and kill enemy civilians, including children”.
“There is no such a thing as enemy civilians in war,” the cannibalistic rabbi said.
We are not talking about isolated incidents or unrepresentative voices in the Israeli Jewish society. Some Israeli thinkers argue convincingly that people like Kedar and Lior more or less do represent the mainstream in today’s Israel.
The ongoing holocaust in Gaza carried out by the very people who have left no stone unturned in order to demonize Germans and generate sympathy for Zionism, is a definitive game-changer. From now-on the world must recognize that Zionist Jews are the Nazis of our time, period.
People around the world must challenge their respective governments and media and call the spade a spade. Surely, this is not going to be easy especially at the beginning.
After all, Zionist-Jewish circles long succeeded in colonizing the western mind through sustained mendacity and decades of brainwashing. They succeeded in changing the black into white and the big lie into a virtual “truth” glorified by millions.
Hence, westerners must start a process of liberating their mindset from the virulent Zionist stranglehold.
A final note to Muslims: Forget about “peace” with the Judeo Nazis. These murderers and child-killers are out there to murder our children and exterminate our people from the face of earth.
They are the antithesis of everything human and civilized. They are against life, against peace and against light. How can we wish for peace with a people who believe that non-Jews are animals in human shape whose lives have no sanctity? Can anyone make peace with a venomous cunning snake?
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.