The following video was aired after a speech by Muhammad Al-Daif, General Commander of the Izz Ad-Din Al-Qassam Brigades (transcript below this video)
تصوير سري خلال اقتحام مستوطنه لكتائب القسام وقتل 10 جنود | شهاب
Below is the full text of the speech made by Muhammad Al-Daif, General Commander of the Izz Ad-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas.
In the name of Allah, Most Merciful Most Compassionate
Praise be to Allah, the Lord all of worlds, Peace and prayer be upon the Imam of the mujahideen our Prophet Muhammad, his family and his companions and those who follow their way until the Day of Judgement.
[Quoting the Quran]: “Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers.”
O Allah, it is with Your help that we spring to action, it is with Your help that we manoeuvre, it is with Your help that we fight; and we have neither power nor strength without You.
The Abraha of this age has transgressed against our Ummah and against our people in Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza employing the most lethal war machinery. The enemy has laid siege, starved the people, terrorised the innocent, murdered children, women and the elderly and destroyed their houses on top of their heads in the largest bank of civilian targets ever known in history. The enemy is seeking to convince its people that it invaded Gaza and destroyed its tunnels and rocket launchers and to delude them of a false victory. As a result, the enemy has trapped its own defeated army and its troops who have been brought into battle as if being herded to death. As they consider the predicament of the so-called ground operation, we promise them what will make them feel worse and would like to affirm the following:
1. The balance of power in the battlefield has changed. Today, you are fighting righteous soldiers who love to die in the cause of Allah just as much as you love to live. They compete for martyrdom just as you run away from death or fighting. The ranks of all the forces and factions of our people have been united in resisting the aggression.
2. What the fighter planes, artillery and military boats have failed to achieve will not be achieved by the defeated troops on the ground. By the Grace of Allah, these troops have now become easy prey for our guns and the ambush of our mujahideen. There is no better evidence to proof this than the ongoing landings behind enemy lines, the most recent of which was the operation to the east of Al-Shujaya yesterday despite the massacres and the razing to the ground of houses on top of the heads of their inhabitants. This has been possible despite the multi-layered reconnaissance systems the enemy has in place. Now the enemy realises that the mission is much tougher and much bigger than initially thought. The enemy is sending its troops to a definite hell, God willing.
3. We have opted to confront and kill the enemy’s armed troops and its elite soldiers rather than assault civilians in the neighbouring villages. This is despite the fact that the criminal enemy has been shedding the blood of civilians, perpetrating massacres and razing entire neighbourhoods to the ground levelling houses on top of the heads of their inhabitants whenever more of their soldiers are killed.
4. The usurping Zionist entity will not enjoy security until our people are secured and live in freedom and dignity. There will not be a ceasefire until the aggression is stopped and the siege is lifted. We shall not accept any compromise at the expense of the dignity and freedom of our people.
5. We affirm our full readiness for this moment. We work in according with scenarios and plans already laid down. We do not simply react or act foolishly as the leaders of the criminal enemy do. We have exerted every possible effort and we are confident that Allah will provide us with victory, for Allah provides victory for whoever he wills, and Allah is mightiest and most compassionate.
Our Ummah, our people. We appreciate your stance and your cohesion with and support for the resistance. Let it be known to you that with you, after Allah, we are stronger and that they will not do you but a little harm. Victory comes with patience, and victory is but an hour’s patience. Such victory and great accomplishment would not be possible had it not been for your steadfastness, patience and embrace of the resistance. You are our folks and the crown on our heads. We promise you that we shall remain your protective shield and your servants. May Allah be your guardian and protector, for Allah is the best protector and the most merciful. May Allah have mercy on our martyrs, heal the wounds of our wounded and free our captives. Until Allah’s great victory.
[Quoting the Quran]: “Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) in this world’s life and on the day when the witnesses will stand forth, (i.e. Day of Resurrection).”
The General Commander of Izz Ad-Din Al-Qassam Brigades
Abu Khaled, Muhammad Al-Daif
Middle East Eye reports:
Top Hamas commander: we only target Israeli soldiers
General commander of the Izzedin al-Qassam Brigades says Gaza’s Hamas fighters – unlike the Israeli army – do not target civilians
The general commander of the Izzedin al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Palestinian movement Hamas, said that Gaza fighters are only targeting Israeli soldiers and have not sought to hurt civilians.
In a recorded audio statement broadcast by al-Aqsa satellite television at 19:00 GMT, Mohammad Daif sent a messages to the Israeli “enemy”.
Daif has reportedly escaped numerous capture and assassination attempts as he operates away from the sight of his Israeli foes. He rarely makes public appearances.
“The battlefields are now different”, said Daif, adding that Gaza’s fighters are less scared of death than their Israeli counterparts.
Secondly, Daif predicted a shameful failure of Israel’s ground operation in Gaza, noting that “what war-planes had failed to do, soldiers won’t succeed”.
Thirdly, he stressed that Hamas is targeting Israeli soldiers only, and is not seeking to cause harm to civilians. This is, he adds, despite Israel’s “deliberate” killing of Palestinian civilians.
Fourthly, Daif vowed that Israel won’t feel security unless Palestinians feel it too. He demanded that not only must Israel halt its military offensive but also lift the blockade on Gaza if there is going to be a truce.
Finally, Daif said that Hamas was ready itself for such a battle and that the group’s moves are calculated and disciplined, adding that they do not make hasty and “uncalculated reactions like Israel”,
Towards the end of the recording, Daif said Palestinian fighters owe their strength to the patience of the people of Gaza and their “support for the resistance”.
The Izzedin al-Qassam Brigades also released a video purportedly showing one of its operations against Israeli soldiers. The video title claims the operation had resulted in the death of ten soldiers.
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.