The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza has reported that fifteen Palestinians have been killed, in the early morning hours before dawn Wednesday, when the Israeli army fired a missile into Abu Hussein School, where families had taken shelter, in Jabalia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. Three others were killed in separate airstrikes, and dozens wounded.
Update: 10:16: Resident Kamal Ahmad Al-Breem, 57, Khan Younis. Suffered a heart attack as the army bombarded his home.
Update 09:59: Abdul-Aziz Hosni Abu Hajras , 23, killed In recent Israeli bombardment in Khan Younis.
Update 09:39: Resident Omar Awad al-Breem, was killed after the army bombarded homes, east of Khan Younis.
An airstrike in Rafah, in southern Gaza, claimed the life of one Palestinian. His remains were taken to the Abu Yousef Najjar Hospital in Rafah.
1. Hussein Mohammad Abu Rezeq, 36, Rafah.
In the attack on the school in Jabalia, dozens of injured children began pouring into the hospital in the early morning hours, in a scene that has become all-too-familiar for hospital workers in the past three weeks.
At least 15 civilians were killed in the airstrike that hit the school. They’ve been identified as:
2. Issam Jaber al-Khatib, Jabalia.
3. Sa’id Abu Jalala, Jabalia.
4. Taiseer Hammad, Jabalia.
5. Lu’ay al-Feery, Jabalia.
6. Bassem Khaled Najjar, Jabalia.
7. Tha’er Khaled Najjar, Jabalia.
8. Osama Mohammad Sohweil, Jabalia.
9. Bilal Midhat al-‘Amoudi, Jabalia.
10. Abdullah Midhat al-‘Amoudi.
11. Mohammad Mousa Ghaban.
12. Ramadan Khader Salman, Jabalia.
13. Alaa’ Khader Salman, Jabalia.
14. Adel Mohammad Abu Qamar.
15. Ali Ahmad Shaheen.
16. Rami Barakat.
Dozens of Palestinians, including children and infants, have been injured in the Israeli attacks, and were moved to local hospitals and medical centers.
Furthermore, medics located that body of a Palestinian man, killed in earlier Israeli bombardment on a neighborhood, east of the Central District. He has been identified as:
17. Mohammad Ezzat Abu Sweireh, 34, Central District.
In a separate attack, one Palestinian was killed apartment building known as the Italian Residential Tower in Gaza City. He was the coach of the Palestinian National Football Team. He has been identified as”.
18. ‘Aed Zaqqout, Gaza.
The Ministry of Health said that the ongoing Israeli aggression on the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip has led to the death of at least 1255 Palestinians, including entire families, while more than 7100 Palestinians have been injured.
Earlier on Wednesday Israeli missiles and shells, targeting homes and civilian structures in different parts of the Gaza Strip have led to the death of at least 25 Palestinians, including family members and children, and wounding dozens of residents. http://www.imemc.org/article/68669
Your donation helps keep the IMEMC FREE and INDEPENDENT
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.