Sixty-eight Killed Wednesday, 180 injured
Israeli missiles have killed six family members in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, while several Palestinians have been injured. Another Palestinian was killed in the city, and one in Beit Hanoun.
Medical sources said the remains of the slain family members have been moved to the Abu Yousef an-Najjar Hospital. They have been identified as:
1. Jamalat Mahmoud Dheir, Khan Younis.
2. Salama Mahmoud Dheir, Khan Younis.
3. Mahmoud Salama Mahmoud Dheir, Khan Younis.
4. Yamen Omar Salama Mahmoud Dheir, Khan Younis.
5. Shorouq Mahmoud Dheir, Khan Younis.
6. Arwa Mahmoud Dheir, Khan Younis.
Another Palestinian was killed after the army bombarded more homes in Khan Younis, and several Palestinians have been injured. He has been identified as:
7. Ramadan Mohammad Abu Jazar, Khan Younis.
The Ministry of Health said a child, the son of Dr. Ahmad Shahin, who has not left a hospital in Gaza since Israel initiated its aggression on Gaza on July 8, lost his son, Wednesday, after the army bombarded their home. The child has been identified as:
8. Ali Ahmad Shahin, Gaza.
In addition, a young man was killed when the army bombarded an area in Beit Lahia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. He has been identified as”
9. Taiseer Sababa, 22, Beit Lahia.
The Ministry stated 67 Palestinians have been killed since dawn hours Wednesday, and more than 180 have been injured.
1296 Palestinians have been killed since July 8, and more than 7200 have been injured. Most of the slain and wounded Palestinians are infants, children, women and elderly.
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.