[ 02/08/2014 – 08:54 AM ]
CAIRO, (PIC)– Dr. Mousa Abu Marzouk, member of Hamas political bureau, said the Israeli occupation authorities have officially updated the UN on the disappearance of a soldier and the death of number of others in a Hamas operation in Rafah before the ceasefire went into effect.
Israeli media sources and reports claimed the disappearance of the solider east of Rafah is “a very tough” incident.
Search campaigns have been carried out by the Israeli occupation army allegedly for seeking out the missing soldier, claiming the latter was probably captured in Rafah.
Abu Marzouk said that the UN had updated Egypt on the incident in its capacity as the mediator in the ceasefire bids.
Al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas armed wing, have denied having any knowledge about the missing soldier’s whereabouts , saying the latter most probably died in the Israeli heavy shelling on Rafah.
Al-Qassam Brigades declared in a statement issued early Saturday morning after a close examination of the incident:
“First: The Israeli occupation has exploited the ceasefire talks and carried out an overnight incursion into east of Rafah. Our fighters clashed with the invading Israeli soldiers at around 7 a.m. Friday, one hour before the scheduled ceasefire bid was expected to be put into effect. The Israeli fighting jets and artillery unleashed heavy fire on Palestinian civilians at 10 a.m., in a flagrant infringement to the terms of the truce under the pretext that a soldier has gone missing.”
“Second: We lost contact with the group of fighters who were present at the scene. We believe that all the members of this fighting group were killed in the Israeli strike along with the missing soldier if that group had really captured him.”
“Third: We, al-Qassam Brigades, have no information, whatsoever, about the issue of the missing Israeli soldier.”
“Fourth: We informed the mediators of the brokered humanitarian ceasefire that we cannot stop firing at advancing Israeli troops that have been moving into the Strip round-the-clock. Such incursions will inevitably trigger clashes.”
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.