GAZA, (PIC)– Dozens of Palestinians were killed while scores have been left wounded in a renewed Israeli raid on central and southern Gaza. Several dead bodies have been recovered from beneath the ruins, bringing death toll of Gaza civilians killed Saturday to 50.
An on-the-spot observer told Quds Press two Palestinians were killed as the Israeli drone jets unleashed rockets on Palestinian communities in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.
Three more citizens were killed while another was left severely wounded in an Israeli strike on Palestinian civilian homes east of al-Maghazi refugee camp.
Palestinian medics said seven civilian bodies were recovered from beneath the ruins of al-Tanour and Al-Jnina neighborhoods east of Gaza.
The Israeli fighting jets reduced three Palestinian homes to rubble north of the Gaza Strip.
In a related context, Palestinian medics said the number of casualties killed in the Israeli genocide in Rafah Friday afternoon topped 70 so far. 300 civilians sustained severe wounds in the process while some 270 civilian homes were destroyed moments before the U.S. and U.N-brokered ceasefire was announced Friday morning.
The central market and the Rafah crossing were targeted with Israeli mortars, leading to an unparalleled state of panic among the Palestinian passengers trapped at the crossing, the sources added.
Death toll of Gaza civilians has hit 1660 so far; all mass-murdered in the wave of Israeli genocides stepped up for the past 26 days running.
A state of grim sadness has overwhelmed bleeding Rafah streets, where bodies have been lying beneath the piles of ruins into which Palestinian homes and institutions have been turned in the wake of the Israeli raids.
Medics said they were forced to store dozens of bodies in vegetable refrigerators.
The death toll of the Israeli offensive on Rafah over the past few days has gone up to 101 while some 400 civilians sustained severe injuries following a barrage of Israeli canon shells
Gaza hospitals have been overcrowded with slain bodies and injured civilians. Abu Youssef al-Najar hospital in Rafah was evacuated after being hit with rounds of Israeli mortars.
“This is the most notorious of genocides ever committed. There are no hospitals to treat our casualties. We’ve been storing the bodies of our murdered offspring in vegetable refrigerators,” Palestinian citizen Amjad Abu Atiya, stuck at the ruins, said.
“This is a war crime,” Atiya added calling on the international concerned parties to immediately step in so as to ensure the access of Gaza rescue crews to the casualties.
Eyewitnesses in Khuzaa said 25 dead bodies were recovered from under the ruins early Friday morning.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.