Fight Back News Service is circulating the following statement from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) in Gaza.
We will not raise the white flag – and the blood of the martyrs of Rafah and Gaza illuminates the road to liberation.
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine saluted proudly the heroic military resistance of the Palestinian people east of Rafah, leading to the deaths of many soldiers and reports of the capture of an officer, confirming that the continued Zionist crimes against the people of Gaza, the latest being the massacre of dozens of people in Rafah, will not pass in vain, and that the blood of the martyrs of our people will remain a beacon that illuminates our path to liberation.
The criminal and brutal Zionist enemy intended in advance to target the city of Rafah through massive assaults on the city since yesterday, committing open atrocities against our people without seeing any need to justify its continuous aggression since its occupation began on the land of Palestine. The barbaric war machine’s crimes during the continued assault on Gaza for over 26 days confirms its defeat by the resistance strikes as it has resorted instead to bloody massacres against civilians, innocent women, men, children and elders in indiscriminate and massive bombing and shelling. The Front also reiterated the resistance’s confirmation that the clash with invading occupation soldiers took place before the beginning of the humanitarian ceasefire.
The Front is confident in the Palestinian resistance, its military wings, and its achievements, and the occupation’s criminal assaults and invasions of Rafah are desperate attempts to justify its utter failure in front of the great and brave resistance and its heroism, noting at the same time that the resistance is prepared to confront all of the occupation’s threats and plans to invade Rafah. The resistance will not give up, our people’s resolve will not be broken. We will not raise the white flag. We are determined to win this battle and the resistance will continue to shatter the image of the invincible Zionist soldier.
The Front renewed its emphasis on the need for our people in the West Bank to escalate their ongoing clashes with the Zionist occupation in all areas, and also emphasized the need for the Palestinian people in exile and diaspora, the Arab masses and the free people of the world to escalate their actions to support Gaza and take the streets and besiege the embassies of the Zionist enemy and expel their ambassadors.
The Front also demanded that the official Palestinian leadership immediately sign without any delay the Rome Statute and go to the International Criminal Court to prosecute the leaders of the occupation for their heinous crimes in the Gaza Strip. There is no excuse for continued postponement on this and the lack of response is understood clearly as collusion and participation in the aggression.
The PFLP saluted the steadfastness of our people in Rafah, Beit Hanoun and throughout the Strip who are subjected to systematic genocide, saying that victory is coming to reward their immense steadfastness and patience in the face of unspeakable crimes.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.