A number of Muslim scholars in Saudi Arabia have issued a lengthy statement calling for the Muslim and Arab nations to support the people of the Gaza Strip in the face of the daily Israeli aggression.The scholars warned the governments in the region “not to be complicit with the Zionist enemy against the Muslims in Gaza.”
The statement, which was signed by more than 80 scholars, called for the immediate lifting of the blockade on the Strip and considered retention of the blockade an “oppressive act and its perpetrator is complicit with the enemy fighting the Ummah”.
The statement also hailed the Palestinian fighters’ resilience, sacrifice and patience. The scholars called upon the fighters to stand as one body against the “corrupted people who wanted to disintegrate the body of the fighters”.
In addition, the scholars called for the political wing of the resistance to persist on the demands of the Palestinians and not to surrender to internal and external pressure.
About the benefits of the war on Gaza, the scholars said: “This war has made clear the difference between the Arab Zionists and the true loyal Arabs. It also disclosed the racism of the West.”
Note from occpal
Reminder to all brothers and sisters and especially all the Arab rulers, who stay silent, inactive on the massacres on our brothers and sisters and the children
“Related by Huzaifah (R.A.) the Prophet said:
“Whoever does not take an interest in the affairs and problems of the Muslims:
He is not of them.
And whoever’s state is such that, each morning and evening, he is not loyal and earnest to Allah, his Apostle, His Book, the Islamic ruler and towards the Muslims, as a whole:
He is not of them.”
Nu’man ibn Bashir (R.A.) the Prophet is reported to have said that
“The Muslims (the Ummah) are like the limbs of a man, where if the eye hurts the whole body feels pain and if the head hurts, the whole body feels pain and suffering.”
Related by Jabir lbn Abdullah (R.A.) that he said
“I had taken a pledge at the hand of Rasulullah S.A.W. to observe Swallah (prayers), to pay Zakaah (charity due) and to be a sincere well-wisher of every Muslim.” The Fact that the Prophet S.A.W. took the pledge or promise from the companions, for being a sincere well – wisher of the Muslims together with that of observing Swalaah and Zakaah which are important pillars of Islam – shows the importance attached by him to the matter.
Anas (R.A.) reports that Rasulullah S.A.W. once said
“I swear by the Holy Being in whose power my life is, any one of you cannot be a true believer unless he desires for his fellow-brother what he desires for himself.”
Abu Hurairah (R.A.) relates that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said
“A Believer is a mirror to a fellow-believer and he is his brother, he removes his defect (or deficiency) and guards him from behind. (In cases where he is unaware etc.).”
It is related by Jareer Ibn Abdullah (R.A.) that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said
“Those whose hearts are devoid of mercy for others, will not obain the mercy of Allah.”
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.