[ PIC 06/08/2014 – 10:44 AM ]
GAZA, (PIC)– Deputy head of Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haneyya, voiced on Tuesday Hamas’s unyielding support for the Palestinian delegation in Cairo and the Movement’s longing for the implementation of a political venture that meets the needs and sacrifices of the Palestinian people and resistance.
“What the Israeli occupation failed to achieve in battlegrounds can never be acquired on political floors”, Haneyya declared in a statement on Tuesday.
“We’ve been handling all political moves with a great dedication and responsibility. We have reached a cease-fire agreement backed up by our Turkish, Qatari, and Egyptian brothers,” Haneyya added, acclaiming the victory by the Palestinian resistance and the legendary steadfastness of the Palestinian people as a key to lifting the Gaza siege.
Haneyya heaped praise on the Hamas delegation to the Cairo talks as a promoter of unity and a shield to the demands of the Palestinian people.
The blood of our people shed in Israeli massacres across the Gaza Strip will not go in vain, Haneyya vowed, hailing the Palestinian masses who stood firm throughout the Gaza offensive.
The magnitude of destruction wrought by the Israeli occupation is a proof of Israel’s failure to dash the will of the Palestinian resistance, he added.
“We will remain forever faithful to the blood of our martyrs,” Haneyya concluded, calling on the unity government and the resistance factions to press ahead with the reconstruction of Gaza.
In a related context, Hamas leader Osama Hamdan stated in an interview with al-Jazeera TV channel that the Palestinian representatives in Cairo are trying their best to have all of their demands met.
Hamdan urged the Arab parties to side with the Palestinian position, declaring: “Things are not as easy as they might appear. Nonetheless they are not impossible.”
The Palestinian delegation in Cairo has approved a unified set of demands to be discussed in the ceasefire talks held in Cairo.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.