[ PIC 06/08/2014 – 02:01 PM ]
AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) have stepped up their arrest campaigns and demolition procedures targeting Palestinian civilians and buildings across different areas of the West Bank over the past few days.
The IOF rounded up four civilians and ransacked Palestinian homes in al-Khalil, south of the West Bank.
The Israeli occupation troops raided al-Khalil and re-apprehended ex-prisoner Ibrahim Fadl Jabeur. The latter was released in the 2011 Wafa al-Ahrar Prisoner Swap Deal after he had spent 30 years in prison, in a life-sentence prison term, security sources reported
Taleb Ahmed al-Jamal and Abdullah Ahmad Suleiman Abu Isneina were arrested by the IOF after having stormed their family homes and rummaged through them.
Ex-prisoner Hashem Teim al-Rajoub was captured following a series of incursion into Dura, south of al-Khalil. The IOF rummaged through several Palestinian homes in the process.
The Israeli occupation soldiers broke into Idna and Yatta villages and erected random military checkpoints at the main entrances to al-Khalil, leading to traffic congestion.
A Palestinian youngster, identified as Islam Jamal Abu Basma, 21, was arrested by the IOF in Bethlehem following a search operation launched on his family home.
Meanwhile, a drove of Israeli armored jeeps, backed by a military bulldozer, stormed on Wednesday morning Jenin’s eastern Bartaa town, isolated behind the Apartheid Wall, and deployed at the industrial zone before knocking down two Palestinian workshops under pretext of illegal construction permits.
The IOF soldiers have been targeting Palestinian buildings and workshops in the area with arbitrary demolition procedures since early 2014.
Local sources said clashes broke out as the Palestinian natives were heavily beaten up by the invading troops throughout the demolition operation.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.