Video – On Thursday August 7: The al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas movement, stated in a video published on August 7th, that any ceasefire and truce agreement that does not including accepting the legitimate basic Palestinian demands, including lifting the siege and establishing a port, will not be accepted by all armed resistance factions in the coastal region.
The Brigades said that Israel’s military and political leaders are ongoing with their threats against the Palestinian people, their leadership and their resistance factions, while Israel “is ongoing with its crimes and massacres, and became accustomed to those crimes, bringing death and destruction”.
In the video statement, a representative of the al-Qassam Brigades stated:
“They believed that their army could not be defeated, their tanks could not be destroyed, they believed that their planes, tanks, and special forces were capable of doing whatever they wanted.
But despite their lies and deceit about the bravery of their soldiers of the Givati and Nahal (Brigades), and their paratroopers, they failed to counter the heroes of the resistance, of al-Qassam and all armed groups”.
“They think they can continue to manipulate the people, to continue to violate international law, but they withdrew their army because they realized a ground invasion into Gaza is like sinking in quicksand… any decision to renew a ground invasion would be more soldiers killed, injured, captured and terrified…the weapons of their armored vehicles will become a joke the entire world over…”
“We affirm the following:
“First, we are ready for any upcoming battle, and will make the occupiers face difficult options. We will drag them into an extended battle, in which we will paralyze life in major Israeli cities, prevent all traffic in Ben Gurion Airport for long months, making them suffer very serious economic losses.
“Or we will drag them into an extended ground battle that would witness the end of their defeated army, we will inflict thousands of deaths on their soldiers, and hundreds of thousands of injuries, and we will capture prisoners of war, we will make their Mekava tank the joke of the century. Our resistance and people are ready to break the army of occupiers, and win the battle for liberation.
“Second, we will not accept to have this battle ended without a real end to the aggression in all its forms, and a real end to this siege, and the establishment of a port in Gaza. Anything else is a deceit and an attempt to negate the sacrifices of our great nation.
“Third, we strongly believe our demands do not need negotiations, they are humanitarian rights, basic rights, guaranteed by international law, and therefore, we call on the Palestinian negotiators not to accept any extension of ceasefire without achieving our legitimate demands.
“If our demands are met, we can extend the truce, then hold talks on details and technical issues, and if Israel refuses our demands, then we demand the Palestinian team to end its talks, and not to be part of Israel’s manipulation.
“The resistance, with God’s power and will, is capable of enforcing its demands, and the demands of our people.
God is Great. This is a Jihad, a victory of martyrdom – the Al-Qassam Brigades.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.