The Palestinian Ministry Of Health stated that five Palestinians were killed, and several others injured, some seriously, after the army bombarded a mosque in Nusseirat area, and the al-Maghazi refugee camp, in Central Gaza.
The Ministry said resident Moath Azzam Abu Zeid, 37, died under the rubble of the al-Qassam Mosque in Nusseirat.
His remains and a number of wounded Palestinians have been moved to the al-Aqsa Hospital.
Rescue teams continued the search under rubble, and located the remains of two Palestinians, identified as Nidal Mohammad Badran, 34, and Tareq Ziad Jadallah, 25.
In addition, the Palestinian News & Info Agency (WAFA) stated that two Palestinians were killed, when the army fired a missile at a motorcycle rider, in the al-Maghazi refugee camp, in central Gaza.
They have been identified as Abdul-Hakim Suleiman al-Masdar, 56, and Mo’men Akram al-Masdar, 19.
The army also fired missiles into another mosque in the Nusseirat refugee camp, and a third mosque in Zeitoun neighborhood, south of Gaza City, destroying them, while a fourth mosque was damaged by an Israeli missile, also in Gaza City.
Two Seriously Injured In Gaza, 3 Mosques Destroyed Sat, 09 Aug 2014 10:19:54
The Israeli army bombarded on Saturday at dawn, and during morning hours, several areas in the Gaza Strip, seriously wounding two Palestinians, and destroying two mosques. The army also fired missiles into farmlands in the coastal region.
Medical sources in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, have reported that two Palestinians suffered serious injuries after the Israeli air force fired a missile into the az-Zanna area and Bani Soheila, east of Khan Younis.
The two were moved to the Nasser Medical Center in Khan Younis.
In addition, soldiers fired missiles into two mosques in the Nusseirat refugee camp, in central Gaza, and a third mosque in Zietoun neighborhood, south of Gaza City, completely destroying them, while a fourth mosque was damaged by an Israeli missile, also in Gaza City.
Israel bombarded more than 150 mosques in different parts of the coastal region since it launched its aggression on Gaza and its people, on July 8, 2014.
In related news, the army fired missiles into several homes, a youth club, farmlands, and a neighborhood in the al-Maghazi refugee camp, in Central Gaza.
Several Israeli missiles also targeted eastern neighborhoods of Gaza City, especially Zeitoun, Shuja’eyya, Jabal ar-Rayyis area, and at-Tuffah, while more missiles were fired into Ezbet Abed-Rabbo, east of Jabalia, in the northern part of the coastal region.
Israel drones and war jets are still flying over different parts of the Gaza Strip.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza stated on Saturday at dawn, the 1899 Palestinians have been killed, and Israeli missiles and shells have injured more than 9837 since July 8.
Five Palestinians Killed, At Least 31 Injured
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.