A senior Iranian commander says the entire Israel is within the range of the missiles of the Palestinian resistance movement.
“Today, all the occupied territories are within the range of the missiles of Palestinian resistance,” said Deputy Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami on Saturday.
“When the resistance fires missiles at Haifa it means that the missile range of the Islamic resistance has reached 160 kilometers and it means that the entire area [controlled by] the Zionist regime is within the range of the Palestinian resistance movement,” he noted.
The Iranian commander argued that at present all the residents of the occupied territories feel the same level of insecurity and Israel has become a securitized environment.
Israel has been incapable of controlling the barrage of Palestinian rockets and preventing the Islamic resistance forces from infiltrating into its military bases through a large number of tunnels, the commander pointed out.
Salami questioned Israel’s claim that Palestinian fighters had created 32 tunnels and the regime had destroyed all of them.
“It is predicted that the resistance possesses equipment and capabilities which it will put in action if the war gets out of control,” the commander pointed out.
Salami said despite the technologies and equipment Israel possesses and the intelligence operations it carries out, the Palestinians have dug hundreds of kilometers of tunnels, while Tel Aviv has failed to target major Palestinian figures or discover and eliminate the resistance movement’s warehouses filled with rockets and missiles or even a large part of their tunnels.
“This shows that the Palestinian resistance movement has reached such intelligence maturity that has brought the intelligence service of the Zionist regime to its knees,” he noted.
He said the West Bank will surely go through the process Gaza went and it will undoubtedly take up arms and enter the battle against Israel, adding, “At present, they (West Bank) are fighting with stone, but Gaza, which now possesses missiles and drones, also used to fight with stones and the same will happen out there.”
The Iranian commander pointed to Israel’s 33-day war on Lebanon in July 2006 as one of the major failures of Israel as it ruined the image of the regime’s military forces as the world’s fifth powerful army.
The achievements of Lebanon’s Hezbollah in the 2006 war inspired the Palestinians to resist Israel in the 22-day war on Gaza in 2008 and demonstrate better military capabilities in response to the regime’s 2012 aggression against the coastal sliver, Salami added.
He also slammed Tel Aviv’s sway over Washington, adding, “Undoubtedly, it has been years that the Middle East policies and strategies of the US have been hostage to the policies of Israel.”
Referring to the atrocities of the ISIL Takfiri terrorist group in Syria and Iraq, Salami said the ISIL was established through the US support in order to disintegrate the government of Iraq, and Washington sought to reduce Iran’s regional sway with the help of a reactionary government.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.