The first incident is reported near the town of Qalqilya, in the northern West Bank where the Palestinian resistance fighters shot at an Israeli military vehicle that was passing near the area.
In Al-Bireh town, in the central West Bank, local sources reported hearing gunfire towards the Israeli Psagot settlement where a Palestinian young man, Muhammad al- Qatari from the Al- Amari refugee camp adjacent to the settlement was killed by the Israeli army two days ago.
Meanwhile, in Al- Arroub refugee camp, north of Hebron in the southern West Bank, Palestinian fighters shot at Israeli soldiers who were stationed outside the camp’s entrance and fled the scene.
Sources from the camp told Al Araby Al Jadeed that the Israeli forces intensified their security presence after the shooting and shot flare bombs before combing the area. The sources said the Israeli forces stormed the houses near the place in search for the perpetrators.
On the other hand, dozens of Palestinians were injured with rubber bullets and suffocated from tear gas bombs during clashes which erupted across the West Bank including in the Bab Al Zawyeh neighbourhood, downtown Hebron and the area around the Israeli Ofer prison, west of Ramallah, in addition to Tal Ras in south of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the town of Silwan and Ras Al Amood.
In Hebron, Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian child, Tareq Abu Rumaila, 13 years old causing him injuries and bruises in the head near the Abed barrier adjacent to the Ibrahimi Mosque.
In Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, another child, Qusai Abu Hashim, 13 years old was injured in the face with rubber bullets while dozens more suffocated on Saturday evening during clashes which erupted in the town.
Further, the Israeli army closed the military checkpoint at the entrance to the Shuafat refugee camp, near Jerusalem after the outbreak of violent clashes there.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.