RAMALLAH, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) rounded up at dawn Tuesday five Jerusalemites from the Shufa’at refugee camp and Beit Hanina, along with 10 West Bankers, including minors and a disabled youth.
Palestinian Prisoner Society said in a statement the IOF arrested Palestinian minors Muhammad Zakaria Abu Khdeir and Muhammad Abu Taa’s. Taa’s brothers Taher and Abdul Karim were rounded up in the process.
The Israeli invading troops interrogated a number of Palestinian citizens at the Dotan military checkpoint early Tuesday morning, detaining several of them for long hours and beating scores of others up, local sources reported.
The IOF captured four more citizens from Bethlehem after having raided their homes and rummaged through them. The detainees were identified as brothers Muhammad and Hamza Abdullah Shusha, both in their twenties, Wissam Khaled Hamamra, 31, and Muhammad Farhan Diriya, 21.
The Israeli soldiers further captured ex-prisoner, lawyer Mondi Samir al-Usti, 32, overnight Monday while he was on his way back home to Nablus.
The IOF erected random military checkpoints at the main entrances to Jenin city and nearby towns of Yabad and Araba blocking Palestinian vehicles and passers-by access out of and into the area.
Four more Palestinians were arrested by the IOF in al-Khalil following a series of incursions and home raids, under the pretext that the detainees are wanted by the Israeli intelligence.
In an earlier incident the IOF apprehended Palestinian 24-year-old disabled young man Shadi Draghma from the Qalandia refugee camp, south of Ramallah. An Israeli occupation court extended the captive’s detention period for eight extra days.
The Ministry of ex-Prisoners’ and Prisoners affairs said the IOF had dragged the disabled captive Shadi Daraghme, 24, to al-Mascoubiya detention center three days ago allegedly for underway investigation procedures, paying no heed to his critical health status.
Shadi’s father said his son “has been diagnosed with hemiplegia since 2007 and has been wheelchair-bound ever since”. He added that “Shadi carries a urinary bag in his hand round-the-clock and needs continuous medical-check-ups.”
Shadi suffers from other diseases most notably high blood pressure, diarrhea, and urinary tract infections, the detainee’s family declared as it revealed concerns over Shadi’s critical health status and called on the concerned parties to immediately step in so as to save their son’s life and restore his freedom.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.