Israeli soldiers invaded, on Saturday at dawn, several Palestinian neighborhoods in Hebron city, in the southern part of the West Bank, and Nablus in the northern part, and kidnapped one Palestinian east of Nablus.
Local sources in Hebron said dozens of soldiers invaded the city, and drove into various neighborhoods, mainly the Salam Street, Abu Kteila neighborhood, and the Zietoun suburb.
The sources added that the army threw several concussion grenades during the invasion; no clashes or arrests were reported.
In related news, soldiers invaded Salem village, east of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, searched several homes and kidnapped a Palestinian teenager, identified as Ayman Jihad Hamdan, 17.
The soldiers also searched and ransacked several homes in the village.
(Some) Examples of attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
I emphasize, just some examples….
For a full overview see: Category Settler Violence
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – In Photos
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters – Source
- Netherlands blocks EU report about Settler Violence, The Rights Forum exposes it – Source & Translations
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers – Source
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September- Source
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements – EI
- France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”- Source
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades – Source
- Topic – Settler Terrorism – Source
- Video – Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com