Raids in Husan village of Bethlehem after a Molotov cocktail attack
WEST BANK, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) at dawn Sunday stormed Jalama and Arraba villages, north of Jenin, and clashed with young men.
Local sources said IOF soldiers were deployed on the street between the villages of Arraba and Jalama, north of Jenin, and established a roadblock there.
The sources added that the troops at the roadblock interrogated 27-year-old Hisham Jarrar after intercepting his car, and handed him a summons for interrogation from the intelligence in Salem military post.
Afterwards, violent clashes broke out near the barrier when a group of angry young men from the villages hurled stones at the invading troops, who responded by firing tear gas grenades and rubber bullets.
In another incident, scores of Israeli soldiers raided Husan village, west of Bethlehem, after a Jewish settler was attacked with a Molotov cocktail as he was driving his car into the village.
Eyewitnesses told the Palestinian information center (PIC) that the IOF stormed the village after midnight and ransacked a house belonging to Hamamrah family, claiming that they were looking for a video recording from the surveillance cameras of a commercial store that could lead to the one who threw the Molotov cocktail at the settler.
The Israeli media had said on Saturday that a settler was seriously injured when a Palestinian young man threw a Molotov cocktail directly into his car and burned it entirely.
The head of Beitar settlement near the village issued a verdict ordering all settlers to never enter the village and warning of a severe penalty for those who disobey the orders.
Prior to Israel’s war on Gaza, Husan village was one of the most important marketplace for Beitar settlers who used to buy their needs from the village at cheap prices, but now most of them refrained from entering it for fear of reprisal.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.