Aug 20, 2014
Yesterday only a few hours before expiration of the 4th ceasefire Israel broke the ceasefire again. For who paid attention online it may be clear that Israel violated every 4 (humanitarian) ceasefires so far on daily basis.
For an overview of previous ceasefires since Aug 1, 2014 (Click here) Violating truce is a common policy for Israel as it broke the previous Egyptian truce in 2012 at least 287 times (Overview of every single assault here)
Israel blamed resistance for firing rockets (and so breaking a truce are futile since Israel broke it daily) while there is no such evidence rather than statements of Israel itself. N resistance faction claimed any attack (which is usual) and even denied by all factions any rocket was fired. Mainstream media seemed to be deployed almost as fast as Israel’s army, within minutes to launch myths into the world as the latter it’s missiles on Gaza.
Anything will be done by the occupier to stall talks, which are on itself, merely a pretext and cover for ongoing ethnic cleansing for over 60 years of Palestine. Negotiations about human rights which should not even subjected to negotiations in the first place.
Resistance, rightfully defending it’s population retaliates the attacks with several assaults on occupied Palestinian cities and occupied Lod (Ben Gurion) airport.
Israel claims to defend itself violates every moral and obligation, denying Gaza’s inalienable right of self-defense against genocide.
For the fastest and most reliable updates about the real events in Gaza follow this list on twitter
Photos by PalToday
More destruction by Israeli bombardments
Photos by PalToday
More displaced families with no place to go
Photos by PalToday
Funerals of the slained in Israeli bombardments
Arrival of Martyrs after Israel bombed a grocery store in Zaytoun area
Israeli airstrike on the home of Al-Dalou family in Sheikh Radwan
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.