Several people have been killed in fresh Israeli attacks following the Tel Aviv regime’s violation of a ceasefire in the besieged Gaza Strip.
According to reports on Wednesday, at least ten people were killed and dozens more injured in the renewed Israeli airstrikes on the blockaded enclave.
At least seven people, including three children and a pregnant woman, were killed and over a dozen others suffered injuries in the Israeli attacks on the central Gaza town of Deir el-Balah on Wednesday.
Three Palestinians, including a Palestinian infant, were also killed in the Israeli airstrikes against the besieged enclave on Tuesday.
The Israeli regime renewed its merciless onslaught on the besieged Gaza Strip on Tuesday ahead of the expiration of a recently-agreed truce at 2100 GMT.
Following the strikes on Tuesday, Ezzat al-Rishq, a senior Hamas official, said that the Tel Aviv regime will “not enjoy security so long as the Palestinian people do not.”
The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, also said on Tuesday the Israeli regime had “opened the gates of hell on itself” through its latest killings in the blockaded territory and warned that the Tel Aviv regime would “pay the price for its crimes.”
The military wing of Hamas also said on Tuesday that it launched 10 retaliatory rocket attacks on several Israeli cities, including Tel Aviv, After the Israeli regime’s violation of the truce.
The Israeli military confirmed that at least one rocket hit Tel Aviv’s metropolitan area.
Israeli warplanes and tanks have been pounding the blockaded sliver since early July, inflicting a heavy loss of life on the coastal enclave. Nearly 2,027 people, mostly civilians, have lost their lives and some 10,200 have been injured in the Israeli war on Gaza.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.