Deliberate near-starvation policies are one of the ‘weapons’ Israel deploys in it’s silent genocide.
Causing excess death. Although main stream media does it best to bury documents since January 2006 Dov Weisglass stated:
Forget the ‘near’
While main stream did it’s best too bury documents for years (i will repost the entire article on this subject below before it vanishes again!) Israel’s warmonger Danny Danon gives a shoutout to general Giora Eiland’s call in public, respectively on twitter and online in an article on Walla.co.il for starvation of Gaza, literally by proposing to prevent entry of all food and water into Gaza:
Article in Hebrew in case it vanishes again too:
Where have we seen this before…
Ah yes, the Nazi‘s with their “Hungerplan” Der Hungerplan in German language: causing about 4,2 million deaths (estimate), among which many Jews, as is estimated as well that 1 in 6 in the ghettos died of the same policies, so according to Israel’s narrative this would mean 1 million Jewish death by starvation.
Stalin did it as well.
The Ukrainians call it “The Holodomor ” which claimed almost 10 Million lives.
Well now you probably think, what’s in the numbers? I will tell you. These kind of hidden policies, to kill without ammunition but silently by proxy have cost 24 million lives already for the sake of Israel’s creation. Research by Dr. Gideon Polya.
This is a public call to punish an entire population of 1,8 Million people and deprive them from basic needs; which constitutes a war crime. An occupier has obligations too, and although Israel likes to kill and beat Palestinians to death in any way possible, this is one of the most imminent evidences of public hallucination and violent supremacy so far.
Aided by an eternal silent media and a ‘neighbor’ who forgot it’s morals, sending rotten food. Wallahi Himmler did the same to make the Jews ill!
Reports like “SLOW DEATH OF GAZA” related before about the impact of deprivation.
Calls like these however should be severely punished AND sanctioned. Gaza, already suffering of polluted and not fit to drink water since 2006, now shelters 500,000 people in the open air continuously under violent attacks while Israel controls everything that does or does not enter now wants to turn Gaza into a realistic death camp. I guess the zionists came with this idea because starving Palestinians is cheaper than killing them with US sponsored bombs….
Below the article how media buried near starvation policies:
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.