GAZA, (PIC)– Al-Qassam Brigades warned international airlines against flying into Ben Gurion airport starting from 6 a.m. on Thursday, declaring the ceasefire talks are over following the murder of Palestinian child Ali Deif
Al-Qassam spokesperson, Abu Obaida, vowed, in a televised speech broadcast Wednesday evening, that Commander in Chief Muhammad Deif will be the commander of the army that will liberate al-Aqsa.
“Israel has only dared to kill our women and children after 45 days have passed since its offensive was launched. You’re not brave enough to kill Muhammad Deif,” he told Israelis.
Al-Qassam Brigades warned Israeli settlers, living on the periphery of Gaza Strip, to stay away from their homes, calling on those who are forced to stay to keep to their shelters.
Abu Obaida further warned against gatherings of Israeli crowds in the range of al-Qassam rockets, particularly football stadiums.
Abu Obaida said all the warnings issued by al-Qassam Brigades are to be observed until further notice.
He called on the Palestinian delegation to immediately withdraw from Cairo talks, adding: “The Egyptian-brokered initiative has been buried today with the burial of child Ali Muhammad Dheif.”
“We all know that Cairo talks deceived our peoples’ needs and wishes,” he maintained.
“Israel has deceived us. . . They violated the truce and perpetrated a heinous crime, launching a series of air strikes and arbitrary shelling targeting most notoriously al-Dalou’s family in al-Sheikh Redwan neighborhood with a wave of sadism-filled rockets.”
“We inform you, Israelis, that you’ve lost the battle. Once again you proved that you are a herd of losers. After 45 days of fighting have elapsed…all that you’ve been able to do is to kill our women and children.”
“Abu Khaled (Deif) has dragged you to shelters exactly like a herd of scared rats. We will go on until we purify our land, our entire land, from the colonizers’ desecrating grips.”
Al-Qassam Brigades dubbed Cairo-brokered talks “a dance of the sprites” that does not live up an inch to the aspirations of the Palestinian people, adding: “We were so sure from the beginning that the talks will come to a dead-end. Yet we gave our political leaders and people enough time to be able to reach a ceasefire agreement, lift the siege, and reconstruct the Strip.”
“After such long weeks of byzantine negotiations and of successive Israeli crimes, we declare the Cairo truce a born-dead initiative buried in the tomb of child Ali Deif,” al-Qassam said.
“We ask the Palestinian delegation to immediately withdraw from Cairo and to never return. There will be no return to such path after today and any move in this direction is just fruitless,” they added.
“The enemy lost a golden chance to reach a ceasefire with limited demands, for which it will pay after today,” the communiqué maintained.
“In light of all this we warn international airlines against flying into Ben Gurion airport from 6 a.m. on Thursday,” it stated.
“Israeli colonizers and the entire world have to recognize the true essence of our people’s demands. All that we wanted was to keep Israel away from our sources of living, our babies’ milk, and our fuel. But they insist on punishing us and cracking down on us whenever they wish and as much as they wish to. From now on no such things shall ever be tolerated.”
“Either we win or die,” they pledged.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.