DOHA, (PIC)– Head of Hamas’s political bureau Khaled Mishaal said that the Palestinians could return to the indirect truce talks with Israel if there was a genuine indication that it would accept the Palestinian demands.
“We will never backtrack on our Palestinian demands, especially with regard to ending the blockade on Gaza,” Mishaal said, reiterating his Movement’s position in an interview with Anadolu news agency on Thursday.
“Our message to the world is that it is time to deal with the root cause of the problem by ending the [Israeli] occupation and settlement construction, and allowing the Palestinian people to live in peace on their own land,” he added.
He said that the resistance would continue to fight in defense of their own people and land, affirming that the Palestinian people have been fighting the occupation for long decades and cannot stop now.
He denied that his Movement violated the last temporary ceasefire first and accused Israel of lying once again to the international community as it had done before by breaching the first truce at the pretext that one of its soldiers was captured.
The Hamas official also criticized Palestinian premier Rami Al-Hamdallah for exaggerating the size of damage that had been inflicted upon Hamas’s infrastructure, affirming that the Movement’s military losses are limited.
He described Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu as a child killer and accused his army of perpetrating a “holocaust” in the Gaza Strip.
“What Israel has done in the Gaza Strip over the last 45 days is an obvious holocaust,” Mishaal told Anadolu agency. “They are killing children, destroying residential areas, mosques, hospitals and UNRWA-run schools.”
He said that more than 2000 Palestinians, a quarter of whom were children, had been killed in the recent Israeli attacks.
“Israel is replicating what [Nazi leader Adolf] Hitler did years ago,” Mishaal said.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.