The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine joins the masses of our people and the Arab nation in mourning three of the most prominent leaders of the Brigades of the Martyr Izzedine al-Qassam, the martyrs Mohammed Abu Shamala, Raed al-Attar and Mohammed Barhoum, who were martyred with a number of our people on Thursday, August 21 in intensive Zionist raids which targeted a full residential block in the Tal al-Sultan neighborhood in Rafah city, Gaza, Palestine.
Palestine and Gaza have lost three of the greatest leaders of the resistance in Gaza at the hands of the enemy. Over the years, they caused great woes for the Zionist enemy and were responsible for a large number of quality military operations, and who always worked together with other resistance factions, in operations including the capture of the Zionist soldier Gilad Shalit, for whom over a thousand of our political prisoners were released and the development of the tunnels on the edge of the Gaza Strip from which Palestinian resistance fighters inflicted serious blows on the enemy.
The martyred leaders of the resistance in Rafah today join their predecessors, the martyred leaders Mohammed al-Aswad (“Guevara Gaza”), Wadie Haddad, Salah Shehadeh, Abu Jamal Abu Samhadana, Jihad al-Ammarin, Khaled Dahdouh and other resistance leaders who took up the commandment of resistance and gave their lives for the freedom of their land and people.
The martyrdom of the leaders in Rafah today will not break our will and will only increase our commitment and determination to continue the struggle and confrontation, adhere to the choice of resistance, and motivate the resistance factions and their military wings to attack the occupier everywhere.
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine extends its deepest condolences to the brothers in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) on the martyrdom of its leaders, and to the bereaved families in Rafah attacked in the bombing of Tal al-Sultan. We vow to continue the resistance and the goals for which these martyrs struggled, until the achievement of the liberation of our people, the expulsion of the occupier, the return of the refugees and the establishment of our independent Palestine on the entire land of historic Palestine.
Glory to the martyrs…Victory is inevitable
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.