Palestinian security officials say the executions occurred at the Gaza City police headquarters early on Friday.
Sources say the convicts had been previously sentenced by the Gaza courts for collaborating with Israel. Palestinian officials said they were executed after the completion of “legal procedures.”
The resistance group had also on Thursday executed three people on charges of cooperating with Israel.
The latest developments come after Israel said it had killed three top Hamas military commanders in an airstrike on a house in southern part of the Palestinian besieged enclave.
The three men were the commanders of the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas.
Hamas has said that the killing of the three commanders will demoralize neither the Palestinians nor the resistance movement, warning that the Tel Aviv regime will pay the price for killing them.
Israel has claimed that the three commanders played an important role in expanding Hamas’ military capabilities in recent years.
Meanwhile, 30 Palestinians, including many children, have been killed in Israeli airstrikes in less than 24 hours.
The fresh deaths bring the death toll from the Israeli war in the Gaza Strip to over 2090. Some 10,300 others have been wounded since the Israeli aggression began on July 8.
The UN and several other international bodies have denounced the destruction and death toll as “appalling.”
Gaza, ALRAY – Palestinian revolutionary court judged Friday morning 18 spies to face death penalty.
They were spying for the benefit of the Israeli occupation that executed more than 2000 innocent civilians in Gaza during its ongoing aggression on Gaza.
The occupation killed the Palestinians, with the help of (collaborators) spies, without any legal evidence of committing even a simple misdemeanor.
In front of Al-Azhar University park and the al-Omari mosque in Gaza City, the spies faced death penalty after completing the legal and necessary judicial procedures.
Palestinian security sources said that these collaborators (spies) with the occupation were executed in two stages.
11 of the executed spies were executed in the morning in front of the garden of Al-Azhar University, while the others were executed in front of the Great Omari mosque in Gaza City after Friday prayer.
This came in conjunction with the Palestinian resistance’s announcement of a new phase of dealing with this dangerous and strange phenomenon that led to killing too many innocent Palestinian civilians and the destruction of thousands of houses.
GAZA, (PIC)– The Palestinian resistance said it had carried out revolutionary executions on Friday morning against 11 spies working for the Israeli occupation.
A senior security source was quoted as saying that in light of the serious security developments on the ground a number of revolutionary procedures were taken to punish a number of Israel’s collaborators and informants.
“The resistance will have no mercy with any collaborator in the field,” the source warned.
He clarified that all suspect collaborators were executed at the headquarters of the passport authority in Gaza City after the completion of all legal procedures, stressing that such revolutionary procedures are lawful during wars.
Note from occpal
Reminder that Israel EXTRAJUDUCIAL EXECUTES thousands of Palestinians for over 6 decades. Implying no trial. Even children, civilians and so on.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.