Israeli troops fire into a civilian population in acts of collective punishment
In the killing fields of Gaza where heavily-armed Israeli troops in Merkava tanks and US-supplied F16 strike aircraft, fire high-explosive missiles into a civilian population in acts of collective punishment – to date, over 2000 lives, the majority of which are unarmed civilians including hundreds of women and children, have been taken.
Meanwhile, in the skies above the 1.8 million souls who are crammed into the densely populated Gaza enclave, unmanned drones fly close overhead to the houses, schools and hospitals, 24/7, in an illegal act of terror to frighten and intimidate the civilian families who have been deliberately held by the Israelis at subsistence level for now over seven years by an illegitimate blockade of essential supplies.
In the hospitals, Palestinian doctors are denied the essential drugs and dressings to aid the hundreds of casualties that keep arriving by the hour. The dead are wrapped in sheets and buried as soon as possible as the families weep on the roadside by their destroyed houses. They cannot understand how the United Nations can be blind to such a gross violation of human rights, day after bloody day.
Meanwhile, in Tel Aviv, the pavement cafés and restaurants continue their busy trade as Israelis drink their lattes and eat pitta. Then, after an afternoon swim, many will again report for duty, as conscript soldiers, to destroy more lives and bulldoze more Palestinian homes – oblivious to the frightening parallels with the Germany of National Socialism, post 1933.
At night, after returning home to Bat Yam, or Herzlia, they will tuck their own children into bed; maybe make love to their wives before a last cigarette and then to sleep. They are too far away to hear the sobbing of the bereaved at the side of the road a few kilometres away, or smell the pungent odour of death from the mangled, decomposing bodies still within the remains of the building that their armoured tank shelled just yesterday. In the heavily populated Gaza City, hundreds of newly orphaned children now weep silently whilst hundreds of others lie injured.
The killing fields in Gaza await a level of civilian death and destruction not witnessed in such silence and mute acceptance, since WW2. And still the killing continues; the stealing and settlement of land likewise proceeds apace despite world condemnation – whilst the cafés in Tel Aviv still do a roaring trade confident in the sure knowledge that their cousins in Congress will continue to fund and support these acts of atrocity.
Meanwhile, the ever-active propaganda machine disseminates its message thru the Israeli foreign ministry offices, worldwide, to the effect that the thousands of civilian deaths were ‘unintentional collateral damage’ and that the Israeli army is the most caring in the world. And, notwithstanding the incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, many gullible souls still swallow the propaganda, as the Israeli government spokesman tells us, on BBC News, that his country is the real victim – as he struggles to keep a straight face.
However, obviously David Cameron believes him as he continues to sign the export licences that help equip the planes that fire the missiles that destroy the schools that kill the children and their parents.
Many of us were proud to be British and to have served in our armed forces to defend freedom and democracy – which included fiercely protecting the lives of innocent women and children in war zones and areas of conflict around the world.
Now, we are an accessory to these atrocities. May God forgive us.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.