Translated By Saed Bannoura – IMEMC News
Nour Abu Haseera, 3 years of age, did not know or realize that her smile, her innocent face and smile, will be a target for Israel’s missiles of hatred and genocide. Nevertheless, it only took Israel a few second to kill Nour, and seriously wound her sister, Lama.
The two sisters went to a nearby local store, they wanted to buy some toys or candy, and they wanted to forget all the death, the smell and scene of death and blood resulting from the ongoing Israeli massacres and crimes against the civilians of the coastal region.
However, it took Israel only a few seconds to wipe out the smiles of the two children. An Israeli missile killed Nour instantly, and her sister Lama suffered a very serious injury.
Their father, Mahmoud Abu Haseera, held his two daughters so close to his heart, the same way he held them since they were born, but this time he was holding them at the Urgent Care Unit of the Shifa Medical Center.
“Where is my sister?” Lama asked with tears flooding down her cheeks, “Dad, where is my sister, is she dead?! Will I die too?!…”
These words were the only thing she uttered before falling into a coma due to her serious injuries.
Dr. Mohammad Abu Samra, who specializes in pediatric surgery and is the physician in charge of her treatment, said Lama was moved to the hospital after suffering various serious injuries, including shell fragmentation all over her body, a wounded liver, and so many wounds which forced the doctors to move her instantly to surgery.
The child, constantly asking about her beloved sister, was fighting for her life, was digging her way out of the sorrows of death with pure and solid determination to survive.
Eventually, she was removed from the Intensive Care Unit to another ward of the hospital, after her condition became stable.
Israel’s missiles of hatred target childhood, target innocence, target an entire population in the besieged and impoverished coastal region.
The occupiers, the aggressors, want to kill life itself, labeling every single Palestinian as a target for its hatred, racism and apartheid.
Hundreds of Palestinians have suffered injuries that have led to permanent disabilities.
The Ministry of Health said that Israeli missiles and shells have killed 561 Palestinian children, targeting them in their own homes and neighborhoods, while more than 3189 children have been injured, hundreds seriously.
“Israel deliberately targets life itself, in Gaza, by targeting the children — the future of the country — with tons and tons of missiles and internationally-banned shells,” Dr. Yousef Abu ar-Reesh of the Ministry of Health said. “Those shells mutilated the bodies of those children and innocent civilians. The Israeli army is an army of murderers, killers, family annihilators; it is an army which commits genocide and annihilation of an entire population.”
He called on the International Community, and all countries singing the anthems of Human Rights, to perform their duties, to hold Israel accountable for its crimes and massacres, to ensure that Israel stops its grave violations of all international treaties and human rights agreements.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.