GAZA, (PIC)– A series of Israeli air strikes on the besieged Gaza Strip killed on Sunday at least six Palestinians and knocked down a number of family homes.
An on-the-sport reporter said two bodies have been recovered from beneath the debris of Abu Samra’s family home, hit by the Israeli fighter jets in Deir al-Balah.
Palestinian medics said two children were killed in an Israeli raid on Anbar’s family home in al-Sheikh Redwan neighborhood, west of Gaza.
Another Palestinian civilian youth was killed while three others were rushed to al-Shifa hospital after the Israeli warplanes fired a barrage of missiles on a car near the Palestine Mosque, northwest of Gaza.
A Palestinian youngster, identified as Muhammad Ibrahim al-Louka, died of wounds he sustained in another Israeli strike on a motorcycle northwest of Beit Lahia, to the north.
The Israeli occupation has been targeting blood-spattered Gaza with heavy spates of nonstop rocket attacks, knocking Palestinian civilian homes and multi-story buildings round-the-clock. Scores of Gaza children have gone homeless as a result.
Meanwhile, Nizar Ayyash, head of the Palestinian Fishermen’s Syndicate has warned of the serious repercussions wrought by Israel’s ceaseless attacks on Palestinian fishermen, stepped up particularly, but not exclusively, during the ongoing offensive on besieged Gaza.
Ayyash said more than 4000 Fishermen, along with their families, are on the verge of losing their sole sources of income due to the huge losses, estimated at some six million dollars, rocking Gaza fishing sector.
Gaza shore and seaports are still shutdown due to the heavy Israeli raids targeting Palestinians’ fishing boats and work tools, Ayyash stated in an exclusive statement to the PIC.
Though the Oslo agreement stipulates that Palestinian fishermen are entitled to fish up to 20 nautical miles, the authorized range has been lowered down by the Israeli occupation to as little as three miles, only.
“Up to now, nobody can come within the reach of Gaza seaport after an Israeli missile was dropped on a huge fishing boat, owned by Moufid Jarbou, on Saturday,” Ayyash said.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (*)
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- “Slow Death” -International report: Collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
- A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- If Jews in WWII Warsaw would have had rockets: They would have fired them too – by occpal
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.