GAZA, (PIC)– The Palestinian resistance has reached an agreement Tuesday with Israel on a permanent ceasefire in the Gaza Strip under Egyptian mediation after more than 50 days of Israel’s barbaric offensive.
The durable ceasefire includes two stages, while the first deals with immediate issues, the second stage would discuss more complex issues a month later.
The permanent ceasefire agreement between Israelis and Palestinians states:
– Halting all fire exchange between Palestinian factions and Israeli forces including rocket fire and airstrikes and ground offensives.
– Opening all Gaza border crossings with Israel and Egypt and allowing construction materials and relief supplies’ access to the Strip.
– Placing the responsibility of border areas and Gaza reconstruction under the supervision of PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.
– Reducing Israeli security buffer zone along the borders of the Gaza Strip from 300 meters to 100 meters.
– Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 6 miles and to gradually widening it up to 12 miles.
The ceasefire agreement’s second stage includes:
– The release of all Palestinian detainees who were arrested following the kidnap and killing of three Israeli settlers in mid-June.
– The release of the fourth batch of prisoners who were arrested before the signing of the Oslo Accords.
– Handing over all remains of Israeli soldiers who were killed during the aggression.
– Establishing an international seaport and airport in Gaza.
– Allowing the transfer of money in order to help pay the salaries of 40,000 civil servants in Gaza.
THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
MORAL, HISTORICAL & LEGAL RIGHT OF SELF-DEFENSE
GENOCIDE & ETHNIC CLEANSING OF PALESTINE
DEBUNKING THE ISRAELI MYTHS