THE LEGAL RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
Is Resisting Genocide a Human Right?
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275 (2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community’s response to genocides, such as “targeted sanctions” or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws.
With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
MORAL, HISTORICAL & LEGAL RIGHT OF SELF-DEFENSE
GENOCIDE & ETHNIC CLEANSING OF PALESTINE
Since 1937 (Pre)Israel terrorism commits ongoing massacres in Palestine. Violent genocide, but the least known, silent genocide causing excess death by deliberate racist policies of deprivation. The same deprivation which according the Israeli narrative have cost 1/6 of Jewish Holocaust victims (1 of 6 million). The cost in human lives by avoidable mortality for the sake of the creation of Israel according to research (by Dr. Gideon Polya) in Palestine and neighboring countries is 24 million lives.
- All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians (From 1937-2014)
- The silent genocide: Avoidable Mortality (Research by Dr. Gideon Polya)
- Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation (Cont. Updated)
- Ethnic Cleansing (Special Topic)
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A cover-up for settlement activity
- Slow Death – Int’l Report: Collective punishment of Gaza reached critical stage
DEBUNKING THE ISRAELI MYTHS
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)